Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 13, 2014
TotallyHer Media’s Momtastic (http://www.momtastic.com), a leading destination offering inspiration and solutions for family and life, announced today the November Guest Editor: Bethenny Frankel, natural foods chef, best-selling author, reality TV star, entrepreneur, and mom. Bethenny joins a distinguished list of guest editors from Momtastic, including Camilia Alves, Christina Applegate, Kristin Davis, and Tia Mowry.
“I’ve been lucky to turn my passion projects into my profession, but at the end of the day, nothing compares to being a mother,” said Frankel. “So much of my inspiration comes from my parenting experiences, so I’m truly delighted to take this role as Momtastic Guest Editor.”
Noteworthy quotes from Bethenny’s Momtastic blogs:
17 Questions: Bethenny Fills Us In
- You’re returning to Real Housewives of New York! Being on the show again will be: “Dynamic. I’m excited to reunite with the people watching. It’s a fresh start!”
- Something fun you do for dinner is: “Sushi night. Bryn loves to roll up white rice with edamame with a piece of dry seaweed — it’s just like mommy’s.”
- If you could eat whatever you wanted every day, you would enjoy: “Bagels, pasta, rice, eggplant parm, fries, and pizza.”
- You beat stress: “By doing yoga, sleeping, and having sex!”
7 Secrets to Make Your Holiday Favorites "Skinny"
- “Use whole grain bread for stuffing. Substitute a portion of the butter in the recipe with vegetable stock or chicken stock and white wine.”
- “Use bananas and/or applesauce to substitute some of the butter in baking recipes. The applesauce to butter ratio is 1:1. Never remove all the fat—you don't want to sacrifice all the flavor.”
- “Substitute some of the fattening ingredients in mashed potatoes, like cream and butter, with buttermilk & low fat sour cream.”
- “Also, use a ricer or a sieve by pressing the boiled potatoes through the sieve to make mashed potatoes smoother and more decadent. You can also use a little vegetable or chicken stock here, too.”
“Between running her wildly popular Skinnygirl franchise, authoring various books, and returning to the Real Housewives, Bethenny is one fabulous super mom, and we are so excited to welcome her to Momtastic this month,” said Rebecca Schmitt, Vice President and General Manager of TotallyHer Media. “With her healthy take on classic favorites, she is the perfect Guest Editor to usher us into the holiday season.”
To read all of Bethenny’s posts, visit: http://www.momtastic.com/hub/guest-editor.
Momtastic (http://www.momtastic.com) is an all-inclusive web destination combining premium content and community for mothers. The site helps over 6 million moms (January 2014, comScore) each month by answering real questions, providing support and delivering inspiration for everyday life.
Momtastic was created to address a void in the market by combining the best of mom communities, blogs, and premium content publishing and now brings in 40 million page views per month (January 2014, comScore). Momtastic covers all the subjects that interest moms, with sections dedicated to Pregnancy, Parenting, Food, Health, Style, Shopping, Life, and Entertainment. Momtastic speaks with moms, offering a supportive, honest, entertaining and real voice across all the topics they care about.
Momtastic is a part of TotallyHer Media, an Evolve Media publishing vertical dedicated to women and their families.
For More Information:
Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications
(310) 449-1890 Ext. 8263