Our technology and procedures expedite the fabrication of high quality prescription eyewear, without sacrificing quality
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) November 18, 2014
A new service launched recently in Philadelphia: high-quality prescription glasses delivered to an eye care professional’s office in as little as three hours. That’s the promise of InoTime™ Lens, a new division of long-standing lens manufacturer, Shamir Inc, based in Israel. Convenience, speedy service, and same-day/next-day delivery seem to be the words of the decade. So who wants to wait a week or more for prescription eyeglasses? Eye care professionals and their customers in Center City Philadelphia can now choose InoTime™ Lens, to deliver high-quality prescription glasses in as little as three hours. Combining revolutionary new technology and processes with a special delivery service, InoTime™ can deliver prescription eyeglasses in a few hours, not days.
“Our precision accelerated optical facility in center city uses an innovative, patented technology-based service to produce a complete range of state-of-the-art progressive and single vision lenses. Our technology and procedures expedite the fabrication of high quality prescription eyewear, without sacrificing quality,” said InoTime™ COO Hilaire van der Veen.
How does it work?
The Consumer’s Part
● Make an appointment with an eye care professional serviced by InoTime™ (Use the InoTime™ store locator)
● Have an exam or present an existing prescription
● Select frames and lenses with the help of your eye care professional
InoTime™ Accelerated Optic’s Part
● The eye care professional sends the eyewear order to InoTime™. A courier picks up your frame from the eyecare professional and delivers it to the InoTime accelerated optical facility.
● The lenses are produced at InoTime™ and mounted in the customer’s frame.
● Finished eyewear is couriered back to the eye care professional’s office in as little as three hours.
InoTime™ Philadelphia - Optics Accelerated launching first in Philadelphia, where Benjamin Franklin the inventor of bifocals lived, Shamir, Inc. plans to expand InoTime™. Expansion of their 21st century rapid high-quality prescription eyewear creation and delivery service is planned in select cities worldwide. More information: http://www.InoTimeLens.com, 215-789-9950, or http://inotimelens.com/contact/. Philadelphia Office: 1521 Locust Street, 3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19102. InoTime™ is a member of Vision Council of America (VCA) and the Optical Laboratories Association (OLA) and supports VCA’s Think about Your Eyes program.
Editor’s Note: Photos, interviews and video footage available on request