San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 18, 2014
The Flip Corporate plan was created as a solution for businesses and companies who want to use their publications as a marketing tool (create promotional content and analyze its impact) or for internal communication (using password protection for their internal documents). FlipSnack has worked on the new features because they were common requests from users.
Flip Corporate users will have unlimited access to all FlipSnack options and features: the flipbook creator, lots of customization options (including the option to brand the widget with personal logo) and the content editor, which allows users to fill their publications with links, buttons, PayPal widgets, subscription forms, captions, audio and video players.
FlipSnack tracks the following data for each publication or collection (a collection is a widget that includes several flipbooks in it; stats are available for the collection as a whole and for each individual flipbook from it as well):
- Impressions - each time the widget is loaded
- Views - each time a person interacts with the flipbook.
- Average time spent - how much time people spend, on average, viewing the publication
- Downloads - The number of times readers have downloaded the PDF
- Shares - how many times the publication was shared on social media.
- Link and button clicks - Each link and button from publication is tracked and users get those numbers in their reports.
- Location - List of top countries where the flipbook is most popular, and number of views for each one
- Devices - number of views from each type of device: desktop, tablet and mobile
Flip Corporate costs $288/year or $39/month. Existing premium users have the option to upgrade and pay the price difference. More details and comparison to other premium plans can be found on the FlipSnack pricing page.