Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) November 18, 2014
The HERO4 Black Edition can record video in 4K resolution--the latest in high-definition video— at 30 frames per second. The HERO4 Black Edition can also shoot in five other video resolutions including 1080p video at 120 frames per second, which is ideal for capturing fast-moving cars, bikes, ATVs, ski jumping, or general goofing around.
Other features of the HERO4 Black Edition include:
- Professional quality video formats: 4Kp30, 2.7Kp50, 1440p80, 1080p120, 960p120, and 720p120
- Shoot 12MP photos at up to 30 frames per second
- Advanced capture settings: looping video, continuous photo, white balance, SuperView and Protune mode
- Night photo and night lapse settings
- HiLight Tag marks key moments while recording for easy playback, editing, and sharing
- QuikCapture allows user to power on and record with the press of a single button
- High performance audio with twice the dynamic range of previous GoPro cameras
- Built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Ultra-wide angle glass lens
- Compatible with all GoPro mounts, LCD Touch BacPac, and Battery BacPac
The HERO4 Black Edition comes with a waterproof housing, a Lithium-ion battery, one curved and one flat adhesive mount, three-way pivot arm, quick-release buckles, and a USB charging cable.
Summit Racing also has the HERO4 Silver Edition. It has the same features as the Black Edition, but records video at about half the frame rate—4K is recorded at 15 frames per second, for example. But the Silver Edition is also the first GoPro camera to offer a built-in touch display, which is pretty cool.
Watch video shot on GoPro HERO4 cameras at Summit Racing's OnAllCylinders blog.
Summit Racing Equipment