“With the V12 ACO platform, Accountable Care Organizations have an operational system to manage business and the technology to put the people and knowledge to work for the good of the organization and patient."
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) November 17, 2014
Virsys12 today announced it has launched V12 ACO on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering Accountable Care Organizations to connect with providers, physicians, patients and payers in a completely new way. The award-winning consultancy has drawn upon more than 50 years of leadership success in healthcare and technology to develop an operational platform specific to the needs of this emerging healthcare model. V12 ACO allows ACO’s to leverage their network data to provide streamlined process automation, data integrity and seamless integrations for a robust and scalable ACO that will save time and money.
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, V12 ACO is currently available on the AppExchange at http://www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News:
- “By organizing healthcare teams, technology and knowledge around patient needs, the ACO model really gets at the heart of what patient-centered affordable care is supposed to be all about,” explains Virsys12 President and Founder Tammy Hawes. “With the V12 ACO platform, Accountable Care Organizations have an operational system to manage business and the technology to put the people and knowledge to work for the good of the organization and patient.”
• "The partnership with Virsys12 and the V12 ACO app allows MissionPoint to scale rapidly and effectively during a time of very high growth,” explains MissionPoint VP of Finance & Operations Michael Gardner. “The use of scalable and repeatable technology and processes and the specific functionality provided by Virsys12 to manage our provider groups, physicians, and members makes it possible to expand with minimal incremental technology cost each time we enter a new market."
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, global AppExchange and partner programs, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, V12 ACO provides Accountable Care Organizations with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
Connect in a Whole New Way with Social, Mobile and Connected Cloud Technologies:
The Affordable Healthcare Act is changing the traditional healthcare financial model and a patient’s outcome is the new gold standard for care and profitability. Connecting with patients using a single source of truth is a priority and an essential ingredient to success for all. V12 ACO has been designed with this in mind and successfully addresses the operational challenges necessary to operate under a shared savings model.
V12 ACO manages ongoing, real-time communication with patients to educate them on best health practices and remind them of scheduled treatments through social, mobile and cloud-based tools. This results in documented savings that qualify under the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services guidelines.
Product Key Features:
V12 ACO will empower your organization to:
- Improve financial outcomes
- Dramatically improve data integrity
- Educate and communicate with care provider and member populations
- Create a single view of patient inquiries and track response times, resolutions and customer satisfaction
- Elevate real-time analytic reporting
- Increase the quality of delivery
- Implement ACO technology significantly faster and more effectively
- Improve physician relations and ability to provide better care experience, improved patient health and reduced operational costs
- V12 ACO App on the AppExchange
- Virsys12 on Twitter @virsys12
- Virsys12 on LinkedIn
- MissionPoint case study
About Salesforce AppExchange:
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers. With more than 2,200 partner apps and more than 2.4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Virsys12 is an award-winning Nashville-based technology consultancy focused on healthcare. As one of Tennessee’s largest Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partners, our experienced and certified team serves clients nationwide, offering a lean process and creative, high-touch service for providers, patients, health systems and payers...Guaranteed. Our application development expertise includes network management (physician tracking, member/patient tracking and employer groups), physician recruitment, analytic reporting and referral management, and more. For Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), V12 ACO offers abundant benefits for immediate results and cost effective scaling. For more visit virsys12.com.