Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) November 17, 2014
GetResponse, the leading email marketing provider, has released a playbook designed to help marketers navigate the holiday shopping waters and boost end-of-year sales. In this new white paper, the GetResponse team explains the tactics that will help businesses stand out from their competition, build lasting customer relationships, and, of course, drive those end-of-year sales.
The playbook reveals that online shopping this holiday season, for the first time, will top $100 billion, according to data from Shop.org. Further, Time.com reports that 50% of sales will be influenced in some way by digital interactions.
“Especially during this time of year, email marketing is the most effective tool to reach your customers in a personalized manner,” GetResponse founder and CEO Simon Grabowski said. “By utilizing email marketing and the marketing automation that goes along with it, you will be more prepared to properly respond to customer purchase intentions and website browsing patterns.”
About the Holiday Email Marketing Playbook
The white paper begins with eye-opening statistics about the upcoming 2014 holiday season and offers seven quick tips for a strong holiday email game plan.
- Treat this holiday season as a fresh start in regard to your email marketing tactics.
- Study last year's holiday stats and projected trends for 2015.
- Don't forget about your conversion funnel.
Plus four more quick and easy tips to help put you ahead of the game.
The playbook continues with a specific look into each of the upcoming holidays and how to optimize your email marketing for them. Of course the heavy hitters include Thanksgiving, Black Friday, CyberMonday and Christmas, but you'll also gain tips on bonus holidays like, Movember, Super Saturday and New Year's Eve.
“At GetResponse, we want our customers to understand the importance of a well-executed holiday email marketing plan, and also feel they have the resources and knowledge to execute it with confidence and precision. That's what we're aiming to achieve with this playbook,” Grabowski continued.
Click this link for free download of the white paper: Holiday Email Marketing Playbook
About GetResponse Email Marketing
Recent GetResponse enhancements are designed to make profitable holiday campaigns easy to set up and manage:
- Email Creator includes free holiday templates and a drag ‘n’ drop design interface for creating attractive newsletters in minutes.
- Autoresponders 2.0 can automate anything from a welcome email to complex cycles that react to subscriber behavior.
- Advanced Segmentation can automatically sort subscribers into applicable segments based on buying patterns, purchase preferences, and website browsing history, for example.
- Responsive Email Design makes emails look great on any device, from desktop to mobile tablets and smartphones.
- Social Media Integrations make it easy to attract new contacts using Facebook, Twitter, and blogs.
- Landing Page Creator facilitates the design and hosting of high-converting squeeze pages and sales pages.
- A/B Testing enables automatic testing of up to 10 designs to identify the most profitable campaign tactics.
About the Company
GetResponse serves more than 350,000 active users from 182 countries, engages more than 1 billion subscribers every month, and delivers 10 billion permission-based emails per year with an average deliverability rate of 99.3 percent. In 2013, the ABA honored GetResponse with a total of 7 Stevie Awards, and Inc. magazine ranked GetResponse as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. with a three-year growth rate of 169%. Clients include: GlaxoSmithKline, Marriott, Intercontinental, University of Arkansas, Vemma, Carrefour, Men’sHealth Magazine, and thousands of fast-growing businesses and professional firms. For more information, visit http://www.getresponse.com/