Charleston, SC (PRWEB) November 17, 2014
ROK Technologies, Inc. has expanded their popular GoMaps 4.0 Web GIS Framework (GM4) to include cloud based enterprise permitting and inspection work flows and reporting. Organizations that may be using paper based storage or legacy systems to perform permitting processes can now extend their GIS to:
- Standardize building site information and centralize all associated data
- Improve record keeping and reliable archiving of permitting activities
- Enhance communication between departments and improve customer service to the public
- Define workflow and project tracking that reviews plans and approves permits more quickly
- Provide higher quality inspections and improved reporting
- Make more efficient use of staff time and less duplication of effort
- Develop internal management tools for gauging department efficiency and spotting problems
- Improve financial tracking of permitting, plan review and inspection fees
- Provide flexible reporting capabilities that document the volume of work completed and the revenue generated by departments
- Configure safe, secure and affordable hosting of all data and application components that is easily maintained by an organization’s staff.
“We are excited to offer an affordable GIS based centralized permitting and inspections solution to Local Government organizations and the citizens they serve using our GM4 Framework, ” Michael Murphy, President of ROK Technologies. “Rather than require you to adhere to an off the shelf, one size fits all piece of software, GM4 for Permitting is configured to how you perform your work across multiple departments.”
About GoMaps 4.0 - GoMaps 4.0 is a robust application framework with a sleek, user friendly interface that works on every device. Utilizing GM4 organizations can increase their services by investing in a product scalable to any user group, internal or external. The startup time is minimal and solutions can be customized based size and needs of the organization. Mapping, analysis, and reporting is now easier than ever. To learn more about how GM 4.0 can work for your organization contact ROK @ http://www.roktech.net/contact-us
About ROK - ROK Technologies serves clients in many industries and governments globally. As an Esri Silver business partner and ArcGIS Server Application Service Provider licensee, we are able to leverage the ArcGIS platform and our cutting edge core competencies to provide Cloud based ArcGIS application development, hosting, and cache management solutions. Additionally as a strategic partner of eGroup, we have expanded our Cloud offerings to include Infrastructure as a Service and Desktop as a Service enabling clients to efficiently integrate their enterprise software with ROK GIS solutions, products and services.