(PRWEB) November 16, 2014
North America Wound Debridement Devices Market Outlook to 2020 report provides key market data on the North America Wound Debridement Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Hydrosurgical Debridement Devices, Low Frequency Ultrasound Devices and Mechanical Debridement Pads.
Complete report available @ http://www.reportstack.com/product/185062/north-america-wound-debridement-devices-market-outlook-to-2020.html
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Wound Debridement Devices market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. We use epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Wound Debridement Devices market segments - Hydrosurgical Debridement Devices, Low Frequency Ultrasound Devices and Mechanical Debridement Pads.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Wound Debridement Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Wound Debridement Devices.
- Key players covered include Smith & Nephew Plc, Zimmer Holdings, Inc. KG, Misonix, Inc. and Soring GmbH.
This report helps you to
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
The companies mentioned in this report are Smith & Nephew Plc Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Misonix, Inc. Soring GmbH.
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. Reportstack provides access to over 50,000 company profiles and their strategic information like SWOT analysis, pipeline review reports, chemical industry reports, deals and partnerships analysis, merger & acquisition activity and new product launches. Reportstack is also a leader in the field of consumer retail research, pharma and healthcare market research reports.
Reportstack Market Research