Jim Kudlinski’s book “The Tarnished Fed – Behind Closed Doors: Forty Years of Success, Failures, Mystique, and Humor” is a well-crafted look inside the Federal Reserve.

Share Article

New book “The Tarnished Fed – Behind Closed Doors: Forty Years of Success, Failures, Mystique, and Humor,” from Page Publishing author Jim Kudlinski, is a tome of knowledge abounding with wisdom garnered from years of professional experience at the cutting edge of business and financial management.

News Image

Jim Kudlinski, a former director of Federal Reserve Bank operations nationwide and Fed “insider” has completed his first book “The Tarnished Fed – Behind Closed Doors: Forty Years of Success, Failures, Mystique, and Humor”: a vibrant and richly crafted look at the inner workings of the Federal Reserve.

Published by New York City-based Page Publishing, Jim Kudlinski’s innovative tale takes the reader behind the scenes and gives them a window into the secrets of the Federal Reserve.

Most of the books that have been written about the Federal Reserve System deal strictly with monetary policy. Yet according to author Jim Kudlinski in his fascinating new volume “The Tarnished Fed – Behind Closed Doors: Forty Years of Success, Failures, Mystique, and Humor”, monetary policy accounts for only 17 percent of what the Fed actually does. The other 83 percent of the Fed’s work has remained “hidden behind closed doors,” he says – until now.

Readers who wish to experience this potent work can purchase“The Tarnished Fed – Behind Closed Doors: Forty Years of Success, Failures, Mystique, and Humor” at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, Google Play or Barnes and Noble.

For additional information or media inquiries, contact Page Publishing at 866-315-2708.

About Page Publishing

Page Publishing is a traditional New York based full-service publishing house that handles all of the intricacies involved in publishing its authors’ books, including distribution in the world’s largest retail outlets and royalty generation. Page Publishing knows that authors need to be free to create - not bogged down with complicated business issues like eBook conversion, establishing wholesale accounts, insurance, shipping, taxes and the like. Its roster of authors can leave behind these tedious, complex and time consuming issues, and focus on their passion: writing and creating. Learn more at http://www.pagepublishing.com.

Share article on socal media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Mitzi McKenzie
Follow us on
Visit website