Gallo brings EasyStreet a great level of experience and drive to ensure we capitalize on the market opportunity while maintaining a clear focus on client satisfaction and value
Portland, OR (PRWEB) November 18, 2014
EasyStreet® Inc. announced that Benjamin Gallo has joined the company as Vice President of Sales and General Manager to lead global sales, sales engineering, and client management. Gallo reports directly to EasyStreet’s CEO, Jon Thomsen.
Previously, Gallo was responsible for Enterprise Cloud Sales for SunGard Availability Services across North America. Gallo has a winning track record of leading sales teams focused on consultative, solution-based selling. In his new role, Gallo will drive EasyStreet’s sales growth through continued expansion of existing clients while accelerating direct and channel sales to new companies nationally and worldwide.
- “EasyStreet’s high growth points to a continued market opportunity for hybrid cloud solutions,” said Jon Thomsen, Chief Executive Officer at EasyStreet. ”Gallo brings EasyStreet a great level of experience and drive to ensure we capitalize on the market opportunity while maintaining a clear focus on client satisfaction and value.”
- “20 years ago, EasyStreet started a very successful business which, in the last 5 years, has excelled at selling and delivering managed cloud and hybrid infrastructure solutions,” said Gallo. ”I am thrilled to join the team and lead the next wave of growth and success.”
Key Facts About Benjamin Gallo
- Gallo has over 15 years experience selling Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and cloud services to the enterprise, SMB, and software vendor categories.
- EasyStreet is experiencing high demand for its managed IaaS solutions including tailored multi-tenant, private, and hybrid clouds where Gallo has an establish track record delighting clients.
- Most recently, Gallo led the North America Enterprise Cloud Sales team for SunGard Availability Services.
- Gallo resides in Portland Oregon where he and his wife have deep community ties through involvement in local charities and organizations such as the Oregon Entrepreneurs Network and the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.
- Gallo holds a BSME in Mechanical engineering from Bucknell University and an MBA from George Fox University.
- Gallo frequently contributes to publications, including Forbes.com and is a regular speaker at technology related conferences.
EasyStreet is the always-on, trusted application infrastructure partner for enterprises and software vendors worldwide. EasyStreet has a proven execution methodology bringing together people, technology, and processes to deliver tailored hybrid solutions for mission critical business applications.
Clients including Icebreaker, Learning.com, Lattice Semiconductor, Blount International, Great Western Malting, and Oregon Health Network benefit from the ability to increase their business velocity while maximizing return on IT investments and minimizing risks. EasyStreet maintains award-winning, fully managed data centers built on leading technology including Arista, Cisco, Dell, HP, NetApp, Pure Storage, SolarWinds, Veeam, and VMWare.
For more information, please visit easystreet.com.