The OAISYS call recording applications have long been an exceptionally well-regarded offering within the EarthBend solution portfolio. This 8.1 release makes these best-in-class products even more user-friendly and accessible.
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., (PRWEB) November 18, 2014
EarthBend, a premier value-added distributor of business telecommunications and IT solutions, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of version 8.1 of the OAISYS business call recording and contact center management software solutions. The latest release introduces advancements to the Talkument® Navigator Web-based user interface, Microsoft® Active Directory® integration enhancements and optimizations for larger-scale ShoreTel environments.
Engineered to support virtualized deployments and compatible with leading IP business telephone systems and SIP-based communications services, including those from Avaya, Mitel, ShoreTel and Toshiba, the OAISYS Talkument and Tracer call recording solutions empower user organizations to improve customer service, mitigate risk, adhere to compliance regulations, reduce costs, increase revenue and drive overall profitability.
“The OAISYS call recording applications have long been an exceptionally well-regarded offering within the EarthBend solution portfolio. This 8.1 release makes these best-in-class products even more user-friendly and accessible. Talkument Navigator delivers an incredible new user experience that makes it easier than ever for businesses to manage their compliance recording needs, providing easy and reliable capture, management and retrieval of phone-based interactions,” said Ryan Donovan, EarthBend's General Manager and VP of Sales and Service.
The Talkument Navigator interface advances the use of the latest Web-based technologies to support 100 percent browser-based application access, cross-platform compatibility, state-of-the-art search functionality and a modern look and feel optimized for usability. Specific capabilities and enhancements delivered in Talkument Navigator include:
- Faceted Navigation: Enables users to search, navigate and refine their way to a desired call recording. Faceted metadata associated with a call supports dynamic filtering and summarization of search results, allowing users to quickly and easily narrow to a select subset of recordings, ultimately making retrieval of a targeted interaction more intuitive and efficient.
- Call Visualization: Existing call visualization functionality, which provides a graphical representation of all activity that occurred throughout the life of a call, is further enhanced with the inclusion of an audio oscillogram. This feature enables easy visual identification of key interaction events, such as extended periods of silence or elevated speech volumes.
- Secure Web Interface: The modern Web 2.0 interface is easy to deploy and use, delivering secure file access via a Web browser from anywhere using a wide array of devices, and without the need for local software distribution and installation.
- Advanced and Saved Searches: Users can create a macro search command for calls made within a specified period of time—for example, the previous seven days—enabling more efficient recording retrieval for regularly recurring searches. Similarly, users can now save precise search criteria that is applied to other frequently performed tasks.
- User-defined Data Fields: Allows a user to manually set the values of certain fields, enabling information to be added to a call for future use. For example, text can be added in a subject field to provide more information, such as “Tech Support Call.”
Version 8.1 also delivers key enhancements benefiting the enterprise market, including:
- Microsoft Active Directory (AD) Integration: This feature benefits administrators by establishing a single point of administration and provides users with a single sign-on via their existing AD credentials to make OAISYS application access more convenient. Additionally, OAISYS AD support allows for seamless integration within multiple domains, enabling the use of a single recording server, reducing the deployment footprint and associated costs.
- ShoreTel Scalability Optimizations: Improvements tied to OAISYS integration with the ShoreTel Telephony Application Programming Interface (TAPI) deliver efficient, reliable recording for user communities within very large ShoreTel telephony deployments.
EarthBend has been distributing telephony peripherals and IT solutions to a vast group of telecommunication resellers since 1993. In addition to its North American distribution footprint, EarthBend has been serving clients directly in the Midwest for 32 years. Today, EarthBend serves as an extension of its 3,000 plus customers, providing highly qualified engineers with key certifications from some of the largest voice, data and technology manufacturers in the industry. EarthBend’s offerings are highly scalable, secure, easily managed and optimized to meet evolving customer needs, and with an extreme focus on delivering cost-effective solutions and best-in class customer satisfaction. For more information, please visit http://www.earthbend.com.