Comprehensive FISMA and NIST SP 800-53 Information Security Policies and Procedures Now Available for Instant Download from the Experts at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC.
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) November 20, 2014
The government compliance experts at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC have just announce the development of comprehensive NIST SP 800-53 information security policies and procedures. Available for instant download, the Global Information Security Compliance Packet (GISCP) contains hundreds of essential policies procedures, and other necessary forms for assisting with NIST compliance. Specifically, the GISCP comes complete with the following information security policies and procedures for assisting with FISMA and NIST SP 800-53 compliance:
- Hundreds of industry leading information security, operational, and business specific policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates, provisioning and hardening documents, and more.
- Policies, procedures, and essential provisioning and hardening documents for all major operating systems, ranging from all Microsoft Server operating systems, to UNIX, LINUX, HP, and more.
- Database specific policies, procedures and hardening documents for Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, and more.
- Essential documentation for Apache, Tomcat, IIS web servers, including critical hardening documents and more.
- Security Awareness Training material, social media policies, and more.
- Numerous operational policy templates also
Compliance with FISMA is mandatory for federal agencies, along with government contractors working with such agencies, so turn to the experts at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC for proven information security documentation. From policies and procedures to security awareness training – and more – trust the FISM and NIST SP 800-53 experts today at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC.