TCI ePay is Changing the Way Oilfield Service Companies and Oilfield Suppliers Get Paid

Share Article

Electronic Payment Platform Solves the Biggest Missing Piece in the Oil & Gas Industry

TCI ePay, ePayments, Oil & Gas industry
"Where other SCF onboarding programs may fail, that’s where TCI ePay excels."

Following a highly received showing at the Executive Oil Conference in Midland, Texas, TCI ePay is presenting its payment platform and oil and gas supply chain management solutions at P2 Ascend 2014 in Grapevine, Texas.

TCI ePay, a TCI company, has over 20 years of firsthand experience onboarding and financing suppliers who have MSAs with North America’s leading oil and gas companies. Typically in the oil and gas industry, small to midsize suppliers wait 30, 60 and sometimes 90 days to get paid by paper check – a challenge that TCI ePay is motivated to solve.

On November 17th, Eric Schoch, CEO of TCI ePay, will be showcasing TCI ePay solutions at booth #9.

“TCI ePay is changing the way oilfield service companies and oilfield suppliers get paid. With TCI ePay, oilfield suppliers no longer have to wait for paper checks to arrive by mail – suppliers can sign up to receive payments much faster via direct, electronic payment into their account. Furthermore, with the TCI ePay IPP, suppliers can view their payment status online 24-7, increasing visibility into payments across the entire supply chain,” said Eric Schoch, CEO TCI ePay.

Eric Schoch CEO at TCI ePay explains that one of the oil and gas industry’s biggest challenges (supplier onboarding) is one of TCI’s hard-earned specialties.

“Buyers in oil and gas are extremely successful at onboarding their largest suppliers, typically the top 10%. Onboarding the other 90% can be a challenge – but, where other SCF onboarding programs may fail, that’s where TCI ePay excels,” said Schoch.

“Since 1994, TCI’s core specialty has been onboarding the other 90% of small and midsize suppliers that buyers struggle with. That means we have the opportunity to deliver buyers their missing piece of the pie. We can convert the majority of the supply chain to ACH thereby eliminating paper checks, help buyers capture double-digit discounts and ultimately, strengthen the supply chain more effectively than any other platform or SCF program available in the market.”

“TCI ePay’s oil and gas supply chain management solutions are designed to help buyers capture double-digit discounts, eliminate paper checks, and increase working capital across the entire supply chain,” said Eric Schoch.

TCI ePay gives buyers a streamlined way to eliminate paper checks, migrate to ACH and pay their suppliers much faster. Furthermore, a built-in “Pay Me Now” interface delivers an early-pay option for suppliers where they can get paid in under 24 hours. Suppliers enjoy increased working capital, and buyers secure and strengthen their supply chain.

“TCI ePay has something that benefits the entire supply chain from AP and Treasury at large oil companies all the way to the hardworking water hauler in Midland, Texas. From every angle, we believe our oil and gas supply chain management solutions to be the missing piece in a market that is looking for change,” said Eric Schoch.

To learn more about TCI ePay and their payment and supply chain management solutions for oil and gas, visit them on November 17th - 19th at P2 Ascend in Grapevine, Texas at booth #9. Or, visit them online at http://www.tciepay.com

Contact information:
Eric Schoch
CEO
12270 Nicollet Ave South
Burnsville, MN 55337
952.656.3587
800.707.4854

About TCI ePay
TCI ePay is an industry-leading financial services and supply chain finance company that delivers innovative payment solutions exclusively to members of the oil and gas industry. The company is headquartered in the Minneapolis/St. Paul suburb of Burnsville, Minnesota. TCI ePay is highly specialized – for over 20 years, TCI’s core competency has been the successful financing and onboarding of small to midsize oilfield suppliers. From supplier onboarding, to critical banking information data management, to paper check to ACH migration, TCI ePay’s dynamic, state-of-the-art electronic payment platform and “Pay Me Now” early-pay program add one-of-a-kind value across the entire supply chain. The company is proud to be recognized for its reliability, flexibility, responsiveness, innovative products, customer service, and exemplary corporate citizenship.

Share article on socal media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Glen Herrig
TCI ePay
+1 (952) 656-3419
Email >
Visit website