Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten marketing tactics for October.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) November 18, 2014
These are the marketing products and tactics determined to be most popular by Outskirts Press authors for the month of October 2014, listed below in alphabetical order:
- Amazon Cover Enhancement: This option gets an author’s cover on Amazon faster or enhances the way it looks to increase exposure.
- Amazon Kindle Submission Service: Creates availability on Amazon’s Kindle ebook reading device. More formats on Amazon mean more exposure on Amazon, and the Kindle is heavily promoted by Amazon.
- Amazon Search Inside the Book: Amazon claims that books participating in this program enjoy “significant” sales improvement, on average, over books that do not.
- Barnes & Noble NOOK Submission Service: Millions of books are available on Barnes & Noble’s NOOK. If a book isn’t one of them, it’s missing out on tapping a very important, and growing, market of readers.
- Barnes & Noble See Inside: Barnes & Noble’s answer to Amazon’s “Search Inside the Book” program. Books that participate in this program receive a “See Inside” icon next to the Barnes & Noble cover image, which invites potential customers to electronically “flip” through a small section of the book.
- Benjamin Franklin Awards Submission: Every year the Independent Book Publishers Association honors exemplary books with the Benjamin Franklin Award. With this option, authors can make sure their book is among the ones being considered.
- Custom Press Release: Have a professional press release writer compose an original, unique press release, submitted for review/approval, and then distributed to the news wire service.
- Google Books Preview Program Submission: An inexpensive and extremely effective way for authors to get their book in front of millions of readers quickly and easily.
- Personal Marketing Assistant: Need help developing a book marketing plan? Arranging book signings? Establishing/developing a author platform? Hire a Personal Marketing Assistant today.
- Reader Views Literary Awards Submission: By ordering this marketing package, authors get a chance to become eligible to enter and win a Literary Award. As part of this package, authors will also receive expert marketing assistance from renowned marketing experts.
Outskirts Press published authors who are interested in any of these (or many other available services) can find further details and ordering information at http://outskirtspress.com/services/marketing
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134