Clients who require HIPAA/HITECH and/or PCI DSS compliant environments can dramatically accelerate their time to deployment and increase the overall security of their applications.
Portland, OR (PRWEB) November 19, 2014
EasyStreet® Inc. increases momentum for its Compliance Cloud which allows clients to securely transact business while meeting industry-specific regulatory and governance requirements. In light of increasing attacks on private information and customer data, the requirement for managed security and compliance is at an all time high.
The EasyStreet Compliance Cloud offers many options and successfully passes systematic internal and third party audits for the following standards:
- HIPAA - Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- HITECH - Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health
- PCI DSS - Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- SSAE 16 - Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements
Earlier this year, EasyStreet became the first managed service provider in Oregon to hold a PCI DSS Report on Compliance, or ROC. EasyStreet achieved the highest certification, or PCI DSS Level 1, designated for any service provider that stores, processes and/or transmits over 300,000 transactions annually. The controls and security measures implemented are designed to prevent information loss that may lead to credit card fraud, identity theft or other data crimes. PCI DSS applies to all organizations which hold, process, or exchange cardholder information.
In addition, clients can use the EasyStreet Compliance Cloud to power information processing systems that must operate in HIPAA and HITECH compliance. Clients are provided with best practices on how to encrypt and protect data. Covered Entities (CE) and their Business Associates (BA) subject to U.S. HIPAA can leverage the secure EasyStreet Compliance Cloud to process, maintain, and store protected health information. EasyStreet helps protect clients and extends responsibility by signing Business Associate Agreements (BAA).
The EasyStreet Compliance Cloud offers a secure environment, which has the added advantage of being transparent so clients can trust and verify that EasyStreet is indeed delivering the necessary compliant environments. Once a client has been built into the Compliance Cloud, they may choose to maintain their own environment or have EasyStreet fully manage it on their behalf. EasyStreet offers all Compliance Cloud clients security best practices, we:
- Build and maintain a secure network
- Protect end user data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong security and access measures 24x7x365
- Regularly test and monitor networks
- Maintain an information security policy and program
- Train and certify EasyStreet employees for both HIPAA and PCI DSS
- EasyStreet owns and operates three award-winning data centers in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area and provides national reach through data center agreements in 13 additional markets.
- The EasyStreet Compliance Cloud offers the following compliant environments:
2. PCI DSS v2.0 Level 1
3. SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type II (formerly Type II SAS 70)
- The EasyStreet Compliance Cloud is internally and externally audited by independent third parties or Qualified Security Assessors (QSA) as follows:
- Clients who require HIPAA/HITECH and/or PCI DSS compliant environments can dramatically accelerate their time to deployment and increase the overall security of their applications.
- EasyStreet enterprise and software vendor clients, including Vistalogic and WebLively, are leveraging compliance options to meet requirements while staying focused on their core business.
- “As a SaaS solutions provider working to integrate information across social and medical services, compliance is critical to our success. However, this presents a daunting and increasingly more insurmountable challenge,” said Keary Knickerbocker, Co-Founder and COO at Vistalogic, Inc. “Accordingly, we consider our relationship with EasyStreet more of a strategic partnership than that of a typical client/vendor. With their expertise in compliant, cloud-based hosting we are confidently able to stay focused on our software and our customers.”
- “WebLively is a new company that offers secure HIPAA compliant communication between wellness professionals and their clients. Being a start-up that requires such comprehensive security makes it difficult to find a hosting environment with the right options,” said Joe Eichenauer, CTO/CIO at WebLively Inc. “EasyStreet has an environment that covers both the needs of a start-up and the security best practices of a HIPAA compliant solution.”
- “EasyStreet clients include enterprises and software vendors who sell across many industries and have to meet stringent compliance standards,” said Jorge Zelaya, Chief Security Officer and Vice President of Service Operations at EasyStreet. “We have a long track record of building reliable, enterprise-grade infrastructure and now we have even more options to enable our clients to conduct business securely and confidently.”
- Details for EasyStreet Managed Compliance http://easystreet.com/services/managed-compliance/
- Details for EasyStreet Compliance Cloud http://easystreet.com/infrastructure/compliance/
- EasyStreet Data Center Details http://easystreet.com/infrastructure/data-centers/
EasyStreet is the always-on, trusted application infrastructure partner for enterprises and software vendors worldwide. EasyStreet has a proven execution methodology bringing together people, technology, and processes to deliver tailored hybrid solutions for mission critical business applications.
Clients including Icebreaker, Learning.com, Lattice Semiconductor, Blount International, Great Western Malting, and Oregon Health Network benefit from the ability to increase their business velocity while maximizing return on IT investments and minimizing risks. EasyStreet maintains award-winning, fully managed data centers built on leading technology including Arista, Cisco, Dell, HP, NetApp, Pure Storage, SolarWinds, Veeam, and VMWare.
For more information, please visit easystreet.com.