WASHINGTON, DC (PRWEB) November 20, 2014
FierceGovernmentIT (http://www.fiercegovernmentit.com) today announced its third annual “Fierce 15” list of creative and innovative federal employees in the area of information technology.
An internationally recognized thrice-weekly e-newsletter reaching more than 24,000 federal employees and industry IT executives, FierceGovernmentIT provides subscribers with an authoritative briefing on the latest technological developments in the U.S. government, with a special focus on developments in cybersecurity, open source, cloud computing and mobility. Sign up is free at http://www.fiercegovernmentit.com/signup.
The publication, a trusted and growing source for in-depth federal IT reporting, conducted interviews with government and industry and officials to discover some of the most forward-thinking people working within government IT. The benchmark for inclusion was high; the innovation FierceGovernmentIT recognizes is genuine and groundbreaking.
The 2014 Fierce 15 leaders in government IT innovation are:
- Kristen Baldwin, deputy chief information officer, Transportation Department
- Peter Chin, director of cloud and enterprise application services, Homeland Security Department
- Matt Goodrich, program manager for the Federal Risk Authorization Management Program, General Services Administration
- Hillary Hartley, deputy executive director of 18F, General Services Administration
- Taha Kass-Hout, chief health informatics officer, Food and Drug Administration
- Phil Landfried, deputy assistant commissioner of the Office of Information and Technology, Customs and Border Protection
- Melissa Kline Lee, program manager for GovConnect, Office of Personnel Management
- Barbara LoPresti, chief of the Technologies Management Office, Census Bureau
- Colleen Manaher, executive director for planning, program analysis and evaluation, Office of Field Operations, Customs and Border Protection
- Renata Maziarz, senior policy analyst at the Bureau of Fiscal Service, Treasury Department
- Eric Mill, web developer at 18F, General Services Administration
- Lt. Col. Mark Murray, director of the Distributed Common Ground/Surface System Multi-Service Execution Team Office, Air Force
- Mike Pulsifer, manager of web and mobile application development, Labor Department
- David Rubin, chief of collaboration, compliance & authentication engineering and mobility lead, Justice Department
- Eric Spry, deputy geographic information officer in the Office of Strategic Planning and Policy Analysis, Federal Communications Commission
Please visit our website, http://www.fiercegovernmentit.com.
FierceMarkets, a wholly owned subsidiary of Questex Media Group, is a leader in B2B emedia, providing information and marketing services in the telecommunications, life sciences, healthcare, IT, energy, government, finance, and retail industries through its portfolio of email newsletters, websites, webinars and live events. Every business day, FierceMarkets' wide array of publications reaches more than 1.3 million executives in more than 100 countries.
Current publications include: Energy: FierceEnergy; FierceSmartGrid; Smart Grid News Healthcare: FierceEMR; FierceHealthcare; FierceHealthFinance; FierceHealthIT; FierceHealthPayer; FierceHealthPayerAnti-Fraud; FierceMedicalImaging; FierceMobileHealthcare; FiercePracticeManagement; Hospital Impact Telecom:FierceWireless; FierceCable; FierceDeveloper; FierceOnlineVideo; FierceTelecom; FierceWirelessTech; FierceWireless:Europe / TelecomsEMEA, Telecom Asia; Life Sciences:FierceBiotech; FierceBiotechIT; FierceBiotech Research; FierceCRO; FierceDiagnostics, FierceDrugDelivery; FierceMedicalDevices; FiercePharma; FiercePharmaMarketing; FiercePharmaManufacturing; FierceVaccines; FierceAnimalHealth Enterprise IT:FierceBigData; FierceCIO; FierceCIO:TechWatch; FierceContentManagement; FierceMobileIT; FierceEnterpriseCommunications; Finance: FierceCFO; FierceFinanceIT; Government: FierceGovernment; FierceGovernmentIT; FierceHomelandSecurity; FierceMobileGovernment; Marketing & Retail: FierceCMO; FierceMobileMarketer; FierceMobileRetail; FierceRetail; and FierceRetailIT.