Denver, CO (PRWEB) November 25, 2014
Q Software Global, an Oracle Gold Partner and provider of security management and compliance solutions for JD Edwards users, has today announced the availability of Version 5.1 of its security and compliance suite for users of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. The new version will be showcased at INFOCUS, a JD Edwards Deep Dive Event at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel from December 2-4.
“Many customers have told us that managing Users and Roles with native JD Edwards EnterpriseOne takes far too much time,” says Mike Ward, Vice President of Q Software. “They also need smarter tools to quickly identify and investigate unauthorized or suspicious activity. Our new release introduces Profile Manager and Data Monitor tools to solve these problems.”
Profile Manager comprises a suite of productivity tools to greatly reduce the complexity and workload of managing Users and their Role Assignments. It:
- cuts the effort needed to onboard JDE users
- allows system administrators to manage users in a grid, making it much easier and quicker to view records and perform bulk operations such as disabling users
- lets users perform easy, grid-based Role Status enquiries, so they can quickly find out, for example, which Roles a User has, or which Users are assigned to a particular Role
- introduces a workflow to automate Role Assignment requests and approvals, incorporating proactive Segregation of Duties checks prior to approval.
Data Monitor provides a user-friendly way to track changes to critical data, monitor transactions and notify relevant people when significant changes occur. It:
- automates the set-up and configuration of the 21 CFR 11 module in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne to remove the technical complexity, allowing it to be implemented very quickly
- allows business users to specify exactly which data should be audited and logs details automatically every time changes are made.
- enables users to set up alerts to notify specified users when critical changes take place so that they can be investigated promptly to help prevent fraud
- provides easy-to-use enquiries and reports on audit data to make it easy to investigate changes and answer auditors’ questions about who did what and when.
Q Software is exhibiting on Booth # 109 at INFOCUS.
For more information, visit http://www.qsoftware.com
About Q Software
Oracle Gold Partner Q Software’s solutions help JD Edwards and Oracle E-Business Suite customers to protect their businesses from fraud whilst significantly reducing the cost, effort and complexity of managing risk and demonstrating regulatory compliance. Founded in the UK in 1996, the company has over 280 customers in 58 countries, serviced by offices in the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia and a global network of sales and service partners. Q Software works closely with auditors, consultants and customers from a wide range of industries, gaining in-depth knowledge of diverse security and compliance needs and applying that expertise to continually improve its products and services. http://www.qsoftware.com
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.