London, UK (PRWEB) November 20, 2014
The world epichlorohydrin (ECH) sector is set to witness YOY growth by 5% through 2018. The increased ECH consumption in the developing countries in Europe and Asia, new technologies utilized in the epoxy resins and polycarbonate industries are among the major factors encouraging the ECH market growth.
The APAC region is the main global ECH consumer, accounting for over half of the world demand, followed by Europe and North America. China is leading the world ECH market in terms of material consumption, mainly fueled by an increase in the electronics, wind turbines, aerospace and automotive segments. Besides, China is planning to enlarge its ECH production with the use of environmentally friendly technologies.
Most of ECH production capacities are concentrated in Asia, North America and Europe, whilst China, the US and Germany are the largest EPC producers in the world. Key manufacturers, engaged in the ECH industry, include Dow Chemical, Momentive Performance Materials, SINOPEC, Formosa Plastics Corp. and Solvay, among others.
Topical research study “Epichlorohydrin (ECH): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk.
Title: Epichlorohydrin (ECH): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: September, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The in-demand report includes an in-depth analysis of the world market for epichlorohydrin and presents the market segmentation analysis by region and by country. It reveals the most important facts about the present market situation, overviews the historical background and offers a five-year forecast as well. Besides, the study contains detailed information on the epichlorohydrin consumption, demand, and capacities. An all-round examination of the foreign trade dynamics and a look at the price fluctuations are available in the report. Furthermore, the report comprises unique information on the recent projects within the industry, provides key insights into the competitive landscape and enlists major epichlorohydrin producers.
Reasons to Buy:
- Detailed analysis of the global epichlorohydrin market helps to boost sales and enhance decision-making process and ensure effective business strategies.
- Qualify potential partners by gaining an access to the extensive analysis of key competitors.
- Up-close look at the market development trends assists in defining investment opportunities.
- Obtain full knowledge of the epichlorohydrin industry, the consumption, prices and trade.
- All-round overview of the latest projects and recent company activities help gain better understanding of the global market scenario.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.