“It’s the thought that counts, and giftabl allows even the busiest of people to become thoughtful gift givers."
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) November 21, 2014
Just in time for the holiday season, greetabl® – the world’s first convertible greeting card that folds into a gift box – announces the launch of its newest product, giftabl™. giftabl is an easy way to be a hero this season, offering an assortment of small gifts that ship to your recipient with a personalized, handwritten message and eye-catching gift box.
Retailing under $20, the options from giftabl range from the whimsical (“Send a Friend a College Party”) to the winsome (“Send a Friend Insanely Good Tea”). Gift givers simply visit sendgiftabl.com, select their gift, type a message, and supply the shipping address. giftabl does the rest – handwrites the personal message on a card, folds it into a gift box, adds the gift, and ships it to the recipient.
“We all know relationships matter, and receiving a gift – even a small one – with a personal message brings us closer together,” said greetabl’s founder and CEO, Joe Fischer. “It’s the thought that counts, and giftabl allows even the busiest of people to become thoughtful gift givers.”
giftabl options include:
- Send a Friend a Fortune Cookie — includes a fortune cookie with your choice of three fortunes ($10)
- Send a Friend Insanely Good Tea — a delicious pick-me-up with an option of different tea flavors, each in a satchel with three servings ($18)
- Send a Friend a Cocktail (sort of) — piña colada, hold the alcohol! These Jelly Belly jellybeans are the perfect way to send a faux cocktail, compete with the classic cocktail umbrella. ($14)
- Send a Friend a College Party — relive the glory days with three tiny red solo cup shot glasses and a ping pong ball ($10)
- Send a Friend a Ton of Confetti — celebrate good times, come on! Where there’s confetti, there’s a party, and this is a party in a box! ($10)
- Send a Friend Chocolates — candy + a card = a classic combo! Includes St. Louis-crafted Bissinger’s chocolate. ($14)
- Send a Friend Jelly Beans — includes a single serving of gourmet jelly beans ($12)
- Send a Friend a Birthday Kit — a noise blower, candy, and a party popper sticker make this a birthday in a box ($12)
“Social media is great for keeping in touch with people, but we want to see more people celebrate in real life,” said greetabl co-founder & creative director, Zoë Scharf. “giftabl is more fun, it’s more personal, and it’s perfectly aligned with our mission: help people make people smile.”
ABOUT GREETABL + GIFTABL:
greetabl®, the brainchild of St. Louis duo Zoë Scharf and Joe Fischer, is a greeting card that quickly folds into an adorable gift box. It’s the perfect way to wrap small gifts from the silly to the sincere – such as jewelry, treats, and gift cards – and include a handwritten message, all in one. It’s more than just a box, however. greetabl is an experience – a fun and memorable way to connect with others. greetabl is made in the USA with premium materials and inspired designs. Launching in November 2014, giftabl™ takes greetabl to a new level with quirky and cool small gift ideas for every recipient.