Businesses are focused so much on their bottom line and cash flow that they often forget who ultimately affects it: their customers.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) November 25, 2014
C2C Resources, a business debt collection agency headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, released today the top five ways businesses can show thanks and appreciation to their customers during the holiday season. Showing generosity is one of the many small things businesses can do to set themselves apart from their competition.
The experts at C2C Resources believe businesses need to get closer to their customers if they want to see growth. Buyers have an increasing number of options when purchasing goods and services in today’s digital age. As customer loyalty continues to be harder to obtain and keep, business owners need to create a customer-centric experience to nurture their customers and better understand their needs.
“Businesses are focused so much on their bottom line and cash flow that they often forget who ultimately affects it: their customers,” said Todd Tinkler, President of C2C Resources. “By implementing at least one of these tactics, you are turning your business into a more customer-focused experience. “
Tinkler believes the following are the top five ways to show customers how much they mean to the business’s success:
1. Responding to all customer comments and interaction on social media thoughtfully and promptly.
2. Sending personalized hand-written notes to thank customers for their loyalty throughout the year.
3. Turning on blog commenting to add a value-added experience where customers can let their voice be heard and discuss their opinions.
4. Adding incentives for loyal and regular customers. Not only will it be a sign of thanks, but it will encourage them to purchase more from your business.
5. Becoming involved with a community effort to show the business’s pride in the community such as volunteering at a food bank, hosting a charitable event or donating to a local charity.
For a more in-depth discussion on the top ways to be thankful for a business’s customers, visit: http://c2cresourcesblog.com/.
About C2C Resources:
C2C Resources is a global Commercial Debt Collection agency headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The company collects commercial debt on behalf of their over 25,000 clients and is considered one of the top agencies in the country. The executive team at C2C brings more than 60 years of experience helping businesses collect their accounts receivable.
C2Cs powerful combination of Profit Maximizer, InfoMax Collection System, and Legal Forwarding Edge, can help your company be more effective with your own in-house collecting and maximize recovery of accounts turned over for collection.