Dancing together has added fun into our relationship.
St. Peters, MO (PRWEB) November 24, 2014
Not only can relationships be challenging but also learning something new as an adult can be humbling. So when you combine the two, and learn to dance with a significant other, it may not always be an easy process. Dance Pizazz realizes that dancing together is a unique and amazing way for couples to connect, create bonds, and spend quality time together. To help keep things going smoothly along the way Go Dance Studio provides some helpful tips for couples sharing their dance journey to consider.
1. Have fun! People learn at different paces, so when one person understands something quicker than the other, focus on the fun.
2. Take time to learn individually. Rotating in group lesson is really helpful because otherwise couples start competing with each other. Most people learning wouldn't do that with someone else. Working on dancing individually also allows couples to create a better partnership.
3. Let the instructor do the teaching. It is a lot easier to take instruction from an instructor than from a significant other, who's help can be taken a little more to heart. Corrections from an instructor come from someone who is objective.
4. Be patient. As a couple both people are learning. Sometimes the lead is harder and sometime the follow is harder.
5. Be kind. It is hard to learn in a negative or stressful atmosphere. Once kindness ends the brain shuts down to learning.
6. Be positive. Have an open mind and focus on spending time as a couple and learning will be easier.
At Dance Pizazz we understand what couples go through while they learn to dance, and understand although challenging at times, this process can be a real relationship builder for couples.