We are thankful to our incredible team that helps contribute to our client's success...
Past News ReleasesRSS
Houston, Texas (PRWEB) November 22, 2014
Last night was all a buzz at the 2014 BMA Lantern Awards of Texas, which recognizes excellence in business-to-business advertising and marketing communications. On-Target! Marketing & Advertising was thrilled to receive 19 awards for their hard work including, 2014 Rookie of the Year and Lantern Awards and Awards of Excellence for digital and print campaigns with clients Allura Fiber Cement, KPMG, Vita International, Costello Engineering, MAXITILE Roofing, Exebridge, CobbFendley and The Subsea Company.
Co-owners, Tasha Cryar Steiner and Scott Steiner were on hand to accept the awards with three tables chock-full of clients and staff who didn’t have time to stop the applause during the ceremony due to all of the excitement.
“We are so proud of our agency’s accomplishments at the 2014 BMA Lantern Awards,” said Chief Operating Officer, Tasha C. Steiner. “We are thankful to our incredible team that helps contribute to our client’s success each and every day. On-Target! is deeply appreciative of the BMA for acknowledging our work.”
For a decade On Target! Marketing and Advertising located in Vintage Park, Houston has been a full-service marketing, advertising and communications agency committed to creating innovative strategies for their clients and pushing brands beyond boundaries to achieve effective and fully integrated marketing.
On Target! won the following Lantern Awards:
2014 Lantern Awards Rookie of the Year
2014 Lantern Awards for On-Target Marketing & Advertising:
1. Website Budget over $25K for Allura Website / On Target! & Allura
2. Mobile Enabled Website for Costello Mobile Website / On Target! & Costello
3. Banner or Button Ads for The Subsea Company Digital Campaign / On Target! & The Subsea Company
4. Full Page/Spread Advertising for Allura Print Advertising / On Target! & Allura
5. Tradeshow Campaign for Allura Tradeshow Campaign / On Target! & Allura
6. Capabilities Brochure for CobbFendley Brochure / On Target! & CobbFendley
7. Technical Sheet or Bulletin for The Subsea Company Sales Tools / On Target! & The Subsea Company
8. Corporate Logo Design for Exebridge Logo Design /On Target! & Exebridge
9. Integrated Marketing Communications Program for Allura Integrated Marketing Communications / On Target! & Allura
Award of Excellence for On-Target Marketing & Advertising
1. Mobile Enabled Website for MAXITILE Mobile Website / On Target! & MAXITILE
2. Banner or Button Ads for Allura Digital / On Target! & Allura
3. Interactive Presentation for KPMG Interactive Presentation/On Target! & KPMG
4. Large Tradeshow Exhibit for Allura Tradeshow Exhibit / On Target! & Allura
5. Capabilities Brochure for Vita International Brochure/On Target! & Vita Intl.
6. Corporate Logo Design for Costello Logo Design / On Target! & Costello
7. Corporate Tagline for Exebridge Tagline / On Target! & Exebridge
8. Integrated Marketing Communications Program for MAXITILE
9. Integrated Marketing Communications Program for The Subsea Company
For a full list of winners of the 2014 BMA Lantern Awards, please visit http://bmahouston.com/2014-lantern-awards-of-texas. For more information about On-Target! please visit http://www.ontargetagency.com
About the BMAs
BMA Houston created the Lantern Awards of Texas more than two decades ago for one sole purpose – to highlight top-quality creative and strategic business-to-business communications. Now, as Texas’ premiere awards event, the Lantern Awards of Texas recognizes your finest B2B work at its annual gala. Come and celebrate marketing excellence with your fellow marketing professionals.