Building Integrated Photovoltaics
Albany, NY (PRWEB) November 21, 2014
Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) - Global Market Size, Technology Road-Map, Regulations and Pricing Analysis to 2015” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information on the trends in major BIPV markets such as France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the US, China and Malaysia. The report provides in depth analysis of the BIPV installations, price and revenue forecasts up to 2015 for the major markets. The research analyzes the key emerging technological trends, growth drivers and key restraints of the BIPV market. The study focuses on the demand side of the BIPV market in major markets and provides a market size and value estimates from 2006 to 2015. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Global Data’s Team of industry experts.
- The report covers detailed qualitative analysis of the BIPV market scenario and growth forecasts up to 2015
- The research provides demand side analysis of the BIPV market in major markets across the globe
- The report also provides market size and market value estimates from 2006 to 2015
- The report covers growth projections up to 2015 for key markets such as France, Germany, Italy, Spain, China, Malaysia and the US
- The report provides a competitive analysis of the major BIPV market players in the world.
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the global BIPV market
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential by developing strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events
To Browse a Full Report with Toc: http://www.researchmoz.us/building-integrated-photovoltaics-markets-2011-report.html
Building Integrated Photovoltaics Market