Blythewood, South Carolina (PRWEB) November 23, 2014
Spirax Sarco’s November 2014 digital issue of Steam News is now available and is packed with exciting educational information about control valves – sizing and selection, maintenance and operation, and getting ready for upcoming plant shutdowns.
Highlights of the issue include:
- Valve positioners offer improved control valve performance – Get instant knowledge about control valve basics including valve positioners.
- Beat the winter energy blues – Learn six simple steps on how to make sure you don’t use more energy than you need to when the cold weather approaches.
- Mid-West steel mill keeps steam lines clean with automatic control valves – Read this case study to see how one steel mill utilized control valves to minimize maintenance and made trouble-shooting easy.
- 2014 Maintenance Study – View this study to see how plants utilize multiple strategies to keep their facilities up and running.
- If it’s not working, look at the big picture – Recognize how valve failures originate because of design problems or failure of other equipment in disguise.
Additional content is also available including industry editorial, training opportunities, product innovations, energy saving tips, maintenance tips and much more to help improve plant production, sustainability and energy efficiency. To download the November 2014 issue of SteamNews go to: http://bit.ly/zYjZsw.
Have an iPad? Get the App version of SteamNews via the Apple store. It features additional information including the sought out Spirax Sarco Design of Fluid Systems: Steam Utilization and Hook-Ups books.
SteamNews is a digital magazine published quarterly for plant managers, facility and operation professionals and engineers in the manufacturing industry. The goal of this publication is to provide readers with the expertise and solutions to make informed decisions as they relate to the needs of their steam system facility.
About Spirax Sarco, Inc.
Spirax Sarco is the world leader in steam system management. The Company provides a broad range of fluid control products, engineered packages, systems expertise and site services for its diverse range of over 100,000 industrial and institutional customers. The Company helps its customers to optimize production capacity, reduce energy costs and emissions, improve product quality and enhance the safety of their operations. Spirax Sarco has strategically located manufacturing plants around the world and employs approximately 4,700 people, of whom around 1,300 are direct sales and service engineers. Further information can be found at http://www.spiraxsarco.com/us.