Traverse City, MI (PRWEB) December 01, 2014
The National Association of REALTORS® recently recognized the leaders and executives of 38 local and state Associations of a total of 1,400+ upon completion of the Pinnacle Program. The two-year program was aimed to help both appointed and elected leaders better prepare themselves for the changing technologies, shifting consumer needs and to offer more relevant customer service.
The 175 REALTOR® Association leaders that attended The Pinnacle Program were from the
Following Associations (in alphabetical order):
- Anne Arundel County Association Of Realtors® Inc, MD
- Berkshire County Board Of Realtors®, MA
- Burlington Camden County Association Of REALTORS®, NJ
- Central Mississippi REALTORS, MS
- Coastal Association Of REALTORS®, MD
- Columbus Board Of REALTORS®, OH
- Duluth Area Association of REALTORS®, MN
- Eastern Connecticut Association Of REALTORS® Inc, CT
- Fredericksburg Area Association Of Realtors® Inc, VA
- Gallatin Association of REALTORS®, MT
- Georgia Association of REALTORS®, GA
- Greater Chattanooga Association of REALTORS®, TN
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®, Inc, NY
- Greater Tampa Association of Realtors®, Inc., FL
- Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS®, OK
- Greensboro Regional Realtors® Association Inc, NC
- Harford County Association Of Realtors® Inc, MD
- Houston Association of REALTORS®, TX
- Lexington Bluegrass Association of REALTORS®, KY
- Mainstreet Organization Of REALTORS®, IL
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board Of REALTORS®, IN
- MetroTex Association of REALTORS®, TX
- Minneapolis Area Association of REALTORS®, MN
- Minnesota Association of REALTORS®, MN
- Missoula County Association of REALTORS®, MT
- North San Diego County Association Of REALTORS®, CA
- North Shore Association Of REALTORS®, MA
- Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association, FL
- Passaic County Board of REALTORS®, NJ
- Peoria Area Association of REALTORS®, IL
- Pinellas REALTOR® Organization, FL
- REALTORS® Association of the Palm Beaches, FL
- Rockford Area Association of REALTORS®, IL
- San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, CA
- Southwestern Michigan Association Of Realtors® Inc, MI
- Southeast Minnesota Association of REALTORS® Inc, MN
- St Paul Area Association Of REALTORS® Inc, MN
- Toledo Board Of Realtors®, OH
“You are the finest example of REALTOR® association leadership,” said Dale Stinton, CEO of The National Association of REALTORS® during the graduation speech in New Orleans. Only 2.7% of REALTOR® Associations in the United States have qualified for this certification, which required the completion of six distinct leadership modules, over a two year period.
Each of the six different modules was created less than 90 days before delivery. The modules covered: Creating and Sustaining Effective and Powerful REALTOR® Association/Consumer-Community Relationships; Setting and Implementing Your Association’s Strategic Intent; The Selecting and Managing of Products and Services Essential to Succeed; Creating, Managing, and Leading In An Ideal Leadership Environment; Packaging, Positioning, and Empowering the REALTOR® Association Message and Understanding and Maximizing The Power of Data As An Association Resource.
The highly specialized management training program was designed, created and delivered by New York Times best selling author Stefan Swanepoel and Association Strategist Jeremy Conaway. According to Linda Wilson of the Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS® “participation in Pinnacle puts your association a cut above the rest. The coaches of the Pinnacle Program are the best in the business. Their knowledge and experience are priceless.”
Modules included six in-person workshops, six 120+page manuals, pre- and post-meeting assignments, training videos, case studies, specialist panels, coaching and peer discussions and the writing of a new strategic intent plan for each member association. “The Pinnacle Program served as a springboard for ideas and future growth,” said Sheila Dodson, Chief Executive Officer, Coastal Association of REALTORS®.
“Participating in the Pinnacle Group has been an eye-opening experience. Each module has proven to be thought provoking and truly enlightening. Not only have I gained a complete understanding of the REALTOR® experience, but have learned ways that we, as an association, can prepare to remain relevant in the future,” said Marian Stafford, 2014 President Greensboro Regional REALTORS® Association. According to Dallas Hancock, Chief Executive Officer of the Peoria Area Association of REALTORS® the greatest benefits of the Pinnacle Group was challenging everyone to think beyond yesterday, today and consider the future.
One of the leading coaches in the program, Jeremy Conaway stated that, “the participating associations worked hard and will have a huge impact as the industry continues to evolve and transitions.”
About The Pinnacle Group: Orchestrated by The Change Champions Company, a partnership of New York Times best selling author Stefan Swanepoel (Swanepoel Trends Report and Surviving Your Serengeti) and Jeremy Conaway, an internationally recognized strategist and keynote speaker in organizational transformation and management, the Pinnacle Group has been working for the past two years to help association retool themselves in a step-by-step process.