Cambridge, ON (PRWEB) November 23, 2014
A completely new approach to online training and resources for associations was announced today.
Association Hub is dedicated to the success and sustainability of trade and professional associations, agencies and other non-profit organizations. They provide a focused range of tools, training and consulting through a network of certified association experts. Their toolkits include straightforward tools, templates and instructional materials designed for online purchase and training. Each association toolkit targets a focused area of association success to help associations move to the next level while building in-house skills among staff and volunteers.
The Association Hub philosophy is simple:
- Keep a tight focus on assisting association management with the issues they face every day.
- Bring together the leading experts in the sector and make sure they stick to their knitting.
- Ensure every Toolkit is totally focused, yet fully comprehensive.
- Keep the website and offerings simple so association managers can find what they are looking for.
- Connect Experts and Associations and then leave them alone to work together.
- Charge a fair price for comprehensive and proprietary training that association professionals can't find anywhere else.
The launch of Association Hub was accompanied by the release of their first major association training resource: The Strategy and Planning Toolkit for Associations (http://associationhub.com/strategy-business-planning-toolkit-short.html). Founding association expert Peter Wright commented on the release "I am honored to have my Strategy and Planning Toolkit used as the inaugural product launch for Association Hub. I hope this resource helps associations create more effective, measurable and executable strategies."
Visit http://www.associationhub.com for more information.