"As the world's leading Patent Assistance Organization, it is our responsibility to promote social innovation around the world." according to Bill Flanagan, Vice President of Public Relations of WorldPatentMarketing.com,
Miami Beach, Florida (PRWEB) November 24, 2014
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, World Patent Marketing, the world's fastest growing Patent Assistance Organization (PAO), announces the first "Thanksgiving Day Social Innovation Award" which will be granted to the inventor that generates an idea where severe innovation deficits exist.
"As the world's leading Patent Assistance Organization, it is our responsibility to promote social innovation around the world." according to Bill Flanagan, Vice President of Public Relations of WorldPatentMarketing.com, "We have some of the greatest minds in the world from Harvard and MIT performing our invention studies. We have Matt Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney and Republican candidate for the US Senate representing us on our advisory board. We have everything we need to get the job done."
World Patent Marketing is specifically looking for ideas surrounding the following social needs:
1) Aging populations that require, for example, new ways of organizing pensions, care, mutual support, housing, urban design, mobility, and new methods of countering isolation.
2) The growing diversity of countries and cities, which demands innovative ways of organizing schooling, language training, and housing, to avoid the risks of conflict and mutual resentment.
3) The rising incidence of chronic diseases such as arthritis, depression, and diabetes. Some historically acute diseases (such as cancers and heart disease) are becoming chronic. It is widely acknowledged that the key solutions will have as much to do with social organization as with medical provision.
4) Many of the behavioral problems that partly result from affluence are worsening, including obesity, bad diet, and inactivity, as well as addictions to alcohol, drugs, and gambling. None of these is easily addressed by traditional models.
5) Difficult transitions to adulthood—there is a great need to help teenagers successfully navigate their way into more stable areers, relationships, and lifestyles.
6) Crime and punishment in some countries (including the United Kingdom) show a new trend in which a majority of convicted criminals re-offend within two years of leaving prison—a striking pattern of failure.
7) The mismatch between growing GDP and stagnating happiness (and declining real welfare according to some measures).
8) The glaring challenges that surround climate change—how to reorganize cities, transport systems, and housing to dramatically reduce carbon emissions, and how to adapt to climate change that may already be irreversible.
About World Patent Marketing
World Patent Marketing is the world's fastest growing Patent Assistance Organization (PAO). World Patent Marketing specializes in helping inventors with their patent application and related needs for an affordable price. The company and its employees are well known in the industry for knowledge and expertise in patent research, patent filings, patent searches, invention studies, utility patents, design patents, PCTs, European Union Patents, manufacturing, licensing and many more related fields. Free evaluation services are available at World Patent Marketing. World Patent Marketing employs and contracts with over 350 people across four continents. In addition to the United States, it has a presence in Spain, Mexico, India, the Philippines and the United Kingdom.
World Patent Marketing Achievements
World Patent Marketing is the only patent assistance company in history to be awarded a five star review rating from Google, Trustpilot, Shopper Approved, Customer Lobby and ResellerRatings.com. World Patent Marketing has received accredited status and is an A Rated Member of the Better Business Bureau. World Patent Marketing is also a proud member of Dun and Bradstreet, the US Chamber of Commerce, the Association for Manufacturing Excellence, and the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association (LIMA).
World Patent Marketing in the News
(1) The appointment of Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney and Republican candidate for United States Senate, to the company's advisory board. Whitaker was appointed June 15, 2004 by President George W. Bush. Whitaker resigned in November 2009 following the appointment and confirmation of Nicholas A. Klinefledt, who was appointed by President Barack Obama.
(2) Former US Attorney Whitaker Joins World Patent Marketing to Protect Inventors From Patent Marketing Scam