London, UK (PRWEB) November 24, 2014
The CNTC China National Tobacco Corporation (CNTC) is the globe’s largest cigarette firm, based in Beijing. The company is controlling around 97% of the Chinese market. The firm's output was estimated at more than 2.56 trillion cigarettes in 2013; furthermore, the annual sales (including exports) totaled approximately 2.542 trillion pieces, which is around 44% of the worldwide cigarette market.
The parent company for Philip Morris USA, Altria, is deemed to be the world's 5th largest cigarette producer; with the volume of cigarettes sold globally totaling 129.3 billion pieces in 2013.
ITC is the leading cigarette manufacturer in India, with a share of around 76.8% in 2013. It takes special interest in leaf tobacco both domestically and abroad. Tunisia-based RNTA achieved cigarette sales of 12.32 billion pieces globally in 2013, it is 0.21% of the worldwide market.
New research report “Cigarette Industry, Global Regional and National Players - 2014” drawn up by ERC is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Cigarette Industry, Global Regional and National Players - 2014
Published: November, 2014
Price: US$ 16,605.00
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the tobacco products market, with a special emphasis on the most prominent players engaged in the industry. The study provides valuable insights into the cigarette companies’ business activities and products. Furthermore, it contains details of the financial metrics, enterprise structure, business overview, contact information, as well as the core strengths, major strategies and performance of each company.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain comprehensive understanding of the companies operating in the tobacco market. Get access to details on their business activity and products. It is importants for aligning one’s marketing and selling efforts with the up-to-the-minute trends in the market.
- Comprehend the changes in product demand and understand the fundamental shifts in the market dynamics. It is essential for achieving maximum sales in the forthcoming years.
- Gain access to reliable data on the fundamental changes in the sector.
- receive data on tobacco companies operating in the same space.
- Access the updated information on the competitive landscape in the tobacco market, receive valuable knowledge necessary for understanding one’s market positioning as well as discover the areas in which to compete in the offing.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at ERC page.