London, UK (PRWEB) November 24, 2014
Europe is the largest regional market for ethyl tertiary butyl ether (ETBE) in terms of production capacities. The region's share of the world ETBE market is more than 60%. Meantime, North America holds one third of the world production capacities. The USA, France and the Netherlands are the main ETBE producing counties.
In 2013, Europe was the major ETBE consumer, accounting for 76.5% of the global demand. It was followed by the APAC region (17.5%) and North America (2.5%). The major part of ETBE consumed in the European countries was imported from Brazil. France, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain are the largest consumers of ETBE in Europe.
At present, there are approximately 30 ETBE plants located in Europe; the regional market is dominated by LyondellBasell Industries. Other leading producers include Repsol YPF, Braskem SA and Total, among others.
The global ETBE market demonstrated positive YoY growth during the past few years and, furthermore, is anticipated to increase by 4% per year till 2018. Japan and Western Europe are expected to be the leading markets for ETBE through 2018.
Topical research study “Ethyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (ETBE): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” developed by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Ethyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (ETBE): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: September, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The research report offers a thorough analysis of the world ethyl tertiary butyl ether (ETBE) industry, provides wealth of unique data on the key geographical markets performance. It gives a detailed product profile, encompassing data on ETBE properties, main application spheres and manufacturing process. Furthermore, the report overviews the current market situation along with its historical background, offers updated statistics on ETBE consumption, production, capacity and foreign trade. The research reviews main companies and gives their profiles, encompassing information on their product specification, business segmentation, technology and key facilities. Besides, the report delves into the ETBE raw material market, analyses end-use sectors and discusses the main projects within the industry. Future projections for the ETBE market are discussed, too.
Reasons to Buy:
- The study equips the reader with unique and trustworthy data on the ethyl tertiary butyl ether market development.
- Thorough examination of the competitive scenario and profiles of the leading companies help to identify potential partners and suppliers, and better understand the competitive climate.
- Understand key ETBE market trends.
- All-round industry future outlook through 2018 assists in taking business decisions.
- Support sales activities by obtaining full understanding of the customers businesses.
- Improve strategic planning using an extensive market analysis.
- Assess main competitors and define future investment opportunities.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.