frankly this could be the last luxurious waterfront property in Jupiter for under a million.”
Jupiter, FL (PRWEB) December 03, 2014
Home buyers and investors in search of what may be the last luxurious waterfront property in Jupiter, Florida for under $1 million, should contact Native Realtor® Drew Saporito as soon as possible and schedule a private viewing of his latest listing at 5499 Center Street, Jupiter, FL.
The remarkable four bedroom two bath property, which is just minutes by land or water to the best of what Jupiter, FL has to offer, features preferred northern back exposure, 80’ of water frontage, deep wide canal access to the Loxahatchee river, a private dock that can accommodate two 30’ boats, personal water craft slips that can accommodate up to two wave runners, a waterside gazebo with wet bar, and lush tropical landscaping throughout with a rock waterfall that reclaims the river water.
Other sought-after features include:
- A living room with hand-scraped maple flooring, crown molding, and recessed low voltage lighting
- A kitchen with oak cabinetry by Thomasville, high end granite countertop & backslash, pantry, Kenmore Elite Appliances, stainless steel undermount sink, 22 x 22 diagonal porcelain tile, breakfast bar, and French doors that open to screened lanai
- A dining room with decorative chandelier, 22 x 22 porcelain tile, and French doors that open to the terrace and water
- A master bedroom with maple wood flooring, ceiling fan, closet built-ins, crown molding, and impact French doors that lead to an outside seating area
- Master bath with a single vanity, overhead recessed lighting, granite counter top, tile shower area up to the ceiling, and glass door
- Three bedrooms – including one with a private entrance -- with maple wood flooring, closet with built-ins, and crown molding
- A guest bathroom with 18x18 porcelain tile flooring, oversize shower/tub, single vanity with granite counter top, and glass door
- A patio with 22 x 11screened lanai, summer kitchen with granite counter tops, textured concrete flooring, ceiling fan, views of the water, water misting system
“You can’t speak intelligently about a topic unless you have first-hand experience,” commented Drew Saporito. “I was raised in Jupiter, and have never lost my passion for the activities and lifestyle that continue to draw home buyers and renters to this unique area. I’m very excited about this home at 5499 Center Street, which frankly could be the last luxurious waterfront property in the city for under a million.”
Home buyers and investors who want to schedule a private viewing can contact Drew Saporito at 561-309-3571, drew(at)drewzlist(dot)com or via http://www.drewzlist.com.
About Native Realtor® Drew Saporito
A proud native of Jupiter, Florida, Drew’s relationship with both Keyes Palm Beach Gardens and Luxury Portfolio International expands available offerings through powerful local and global resources.
Learn more at http://www.drewzlist.com.