"Making CommandCentral Analytics available for iOS, Android, and Windows tablets was the feature agencies asked for most. It will revolutionize the way agencies analyze crime." William Kilmer, CEO
Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) November 25, 2014
PublicEngines, a provider of cloud-based solutions that facilitate crime analysis, supply actionable intelligence and increase community engagement for law enforcement, and governments today announced CommandCentral Analytics 3.0, a new version of its industry-leading cloud-based analytics platform. CommandCentral Analytics 3.0 is designed to meet the needs of command staff, crime analysts, and officers, with a cleaner, simplified user interface and new, unique features that make crime analytics easier, mobile, and more powerful.
CommandCentral Analytics provides the crime analysis tools required by agencies, including detailed crime analytics, reporting, data visualizations, and interjurisdictional data sharing. Launched in 2010, it was the first cloud-based crime analytics platform, and remains the industry-leading solution. The new features for CommandCentral include:
- Easier to use interface. The new, simplified design makes analyzing and sharing intelligence even easier. Controls for adding tabs, creating new analysis, linking reports, and changing variables have been simplified and consolidated, making it easy to create and change analysis on the fly.
- Improved email reporting. Improved controls make it easier to create email versions of key analysis and reports and send them out on a scheduled or ad hoc basis.
- Faster. The new interface used for CommandCentral Analytics 3.0 makes it more than 3x faster than the previous version and saves on bandwidth and data costs.
- Mobile. CommandCentral Analytics now works on Android, iOS and Windows tablets, allowing your agency to take crime analysis and intelligence right into the street.
- Street View. Street view allows users to click on any map in CommandCentral Analytics and instantly drill down to street-level views of the street. Street View allows officers to visually understand an area before they go out in the field.
- New tab layouts. CommandCentral Analytics now gives agencies more ways to analyze data with new layout templates.
- Tighter Integration with CommandCentral Predictive. CommandCentral Analytics is better integrated with CommandCentral Predictive, PublicEngine’s predictive analytics solution. Now, agencies can easily go back and forth between traditional crime analytics and predictive analytics.
CommandCentral Analytics 3.0 will be available December 10, 2014. All current and new users will be updated to the new version automatically. For more information on CommandCentral Analytics and PublicEngines’ other products, please visit http://www.publicengines.com
PublicEngines develops easy-to-use, cloud-based software that helps law enforcement, government, defense, and other organizations gather, analyze, and share intelligence to improve public safety. Used by more than 2,000 organizations worldwide, our market-leading solutions are accessible wherever you are, and are easy-to-deploy with minimal training and no additional IT burden or expense. For more information visit http://www.publicengines.com.