San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 26, 2014
PR News has developed an intensive full-day conference for communications and PR professionals seeking a foundational grasp of Google’s capabilities. The PR News Google for Communicators Conference, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco on February 11, 2015, is programmed to be an educational springboard for PR practitioners and communicators who are looking to leverage Google for their brand. Starting at 8 a.m. and ending at 4 p.m., this focused training will provide critical tools, strategies and insights that communicators need to take their Google efforts to the next level in today’s communications environment. The early bird rate ends January 22, 2015.
View more information here: http://www.googleconference2015.com.
Participants will be trained on how to make Google work for their brand. The Google for Communicators Conference will include breakfast, lunch and four networking opportunities. Attendees will also receive a certificate of completion.
Google for Communicators Conference sessions include:
- Creating Content That Shines on Google
- How to Use SEO to Improve Google Search Ranking
- Speed Networking
- AdWords: Making Advertising on Google Work for Your Brand
- How to Make Google Analytics Work for Your Brand
- Using Google+ to Enhance Your Brand Reach
- Harnessing the Power of Visual Storytelling on YouTube
- Trends, Helpouts and More: Additional Google Tools to Share Your Message
PR News' Digital PR Advisory Board assisted in the development of the Google for Communicators Conference. Members include:
- Danny Olson, Director, Digital, Weber Shandwick
- Rachael Horwitz, Director, Communications, Twitter
- Kevin Dando, Senior Director, Digital Marketing & Communications, PBS
- Ben Shields, Lecturer in Managerial Communication, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Monte Lutz, Global Head of PR, Activision
- Krisleigh Hoermann, Director of Operations/Digital and Social Media Consultant, American Heart Association/American Lung Association
- Joie Healy, Senior Manager Social Media Communications, Cisco Systems
The PR News Google for Communicators Conference is an information-packed event that is sure to sell out weeks in advance. Register now at http://www.googleconference2015.com/. The early bird rate ends January 22.
For questions regarding this conference, contact PR News’ Laura Snitkovskiy at laura(at)accessintel(dot)com. For sponsorship information, contact PR News Senior Vice President & Group Publisher Diane Schwartz at dschwartz(at)accessintel(dot)com
PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PR News Group focuses on honing and growing PR practitioners' skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.