“SumTotal’s Innovation Award winners have demonstrated a strong commitment to leveraging our Talent Expansion solutions to drive learning to the core of their business."
Gainesville, Fla. (PRWEB) November 25, 2014
Last month, SumTotal Systems, LLC, a Skillsoft company and a leading provider of next-generation HR solutions, honored six customers as 2014 SumTotal Innovation Award winners, for demonstrating success in addressing a range of business and HR challenges through their use of SumTotal’s Talent Expansion® suite. TD Bank Group, the American Cancer Society and Ace Hardware earned top honors for delivering outstanding value in the “Best Overall Use of Product,” “Best Business Solution” and “Best Launch to Organization” categories, respectively, at TotalConnection, SumTotal’s user conference. The County of San Diego, the Automobile Club of Southern California and BAE Systems received honorable mentions in those categories.
“SumTotal’s Innovation Award winners have demonstrated a strong commitment to leveraging our Talent Expansion solutions to drive learning to the core of their business,” said Hardeep Gulati, general manager and head of SumTotal. “They understand that cultivating an evergreen source of talent requires HR leaders to identify their workforce’s strengths and weaknesses and match business needs with development opportunities for employees. We congratulate these customers on their success and are committed to helping them reach their ongoing goals of delivering relevant training and information when and where employees need it to increase employee engagement and improve their bottom line.”
SumTotal Innovation Award winners earned kudos in the following categories:
- Best Overall Use of Product:
- TD Bank Group, one of the top 10 financial services organizations in North America, won this category for its impressive results in using SumTotal’s learning and advanced reporting solutions to create actionable reports, improve employee engagement and increase adoption of mandatory and non-mandatory training to more than 85,000 learners.
- The County of San Diego received an honorable mention for taking advantage of an upgrade of its SumTotal solution to change employees’ perspective on training and create a learner-centered program that promotes on-demand, continuous development.
- Best Business Solution:
- The American Cancer Society, the largest non-government, not-for-profit funding source of cancer research in the United States, earned recognition for leveraging SumTotal’s solutions during the organization’s largest transformation in its 100-year history, which included new roles for its 6,500 staff. The organization’s Talent Development team used SumTotal technology to create custom transition training plans to prepare employees for the restructure. During the transition, 95 percent of employees participated in the programs, with 86 percent reporting it would help them do their jobs better.
- The Automobile Club of Southern California, an affiliate of the American Automobile Association (AAA) federation of motor clubs, received an honorable mention for its development of web applications integrated with their SumTotal learning management system.
- Best Launch to Organization:
- Ace Hardware, the largest retailer-owned hardware cooperative in the world, won for creating an award-winning customer experience through a well-trained workforce. Ace Hardware’s service-focused training programs helped drive the company’s double-digit revenue growth and led consumers to rank the company “Highest in Customer Satisfaction” in 2014, according to J.D. Power & Associates.
- BAE Systems, a global provider of defense and security products, received an honorable mention for its rollout of a SumTotal upgrade that included a new user interface and performance enhancements that led to a 267-percent increase in user satisfaction and $200,000 in annual cost savings.
To learn more about SumTotal and stay connected:
- Follow us on Twitter @sumtotalsystems
- View photos of from TotalConnection on SumTotal’s Facebook page at http://on.fb.me/1qlO9wE
- Watch the TotalConnection highlight video on SumTotal’s YouTube channel.
Visit http://www.sumtotalsystems.com and check out the SumTotal Blog for innovative HR ideas and discussions.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, LLC, a Skillsoft company and a leading provider of integrated HR solutions, is increasing the performance of some of the world’s most successful organizations, including AstraZeneca, Amway and Seagate SumTotal’s people-focused Talent Expansion® applications, available on premise and in the Cloud, enable contextual, just-in-time development designed to help organizations discover, develop and unleash the hidden potential within their workforce and business ecosystem. Today, more than 3,500 organizations, including several of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s award winning solutions to empower their employees. Visit the SumTotal Blog or follow @SumTotalSystems at twitter.com/sumtotalsystems and on Facebook at facebook.com/SumTotal.Systems for more learning and talent management tips and perspectives.
Skillsoft, the Skillsoft logo, Skillport, SkillChoice, and Books24x7 are a partial listing of the trademarks or registered trademarks of Skillsoft Ireland Limited in the United States and certain other countries. SumTotal and Talent Expansion are registered trademarks of SumTotal Systems, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.