hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com Launches Enhanced 2014 HIPAA Security Policies Toolkits for Covered Entities and Business Associates.
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) November 26, 2014
hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com has recently updated and revised its comprehensive HIPAA security policies toolkits for North American Covered Entities and Business Associates seeking assistance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance mandates. The HIPAA security policies toolkit has been extensively researched and developed by industry leading healthcare professionals and comes complete with the following materials:
- HIPAA Information Security Policies and Procedures Manual
- HIPAA Information Systems Hardening Checklists
- HIPAA Disaster Recovery Plan
- HIPAA Handbook & Reference Manual
- HIPAA Security Awareness Training PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation
- HIPAA Security Awareness Training Manual & Employee Quiz
- HIPAA Security Rule & Privacy Rule Checklist & Readiness Assessment
- HIPAA Risk Assessment Template
- Essential HIPAA Forms
- Additional HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- And much more!
There’s no need to spend hundreds of hours or thousands of dollars authoring or outsourcing the development of policies and procedures, simply download the HIPAA security policies toolkits today for Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA). Compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability is mandatory for organizations that store, process, and/or transmit Protected Health Information (PHI) – all the more reason for instantly downloading the HIPAA security policies toolkits from hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com. Getting compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act is now easier than ever, thanks to the HIPAA security policies toolkits from hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com.