Bonita Springs, FL (PRWEB) December 08, 2014
Slow Roasted Beef Rib-Eye with Au Jus and Horseradish, Christmas Country Ham with Buttermilk Biscuits, and Roasted Turkey with Gravy and Cranberry Sauce highlight the carving station at this year’s Grand Christmas Day Buffet at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort in Bonita Springs.
A favorite holiday tradition for more than 12 years, the Grand Buffet at the Hyatt will be presented at Tanglewood Restaurant and Estero Ballroom, December 25, 2014. Seatings are available from 12:30pm to 7:30pm. Live entertainment will be provided by local jazz artists Chris and Jean Sidwell.
Hyatt’s Grand Christmas Day Buffet focuses on international cuisine with nine different buffet stations including:
- European Station with “Feast of the Seven Fishes,” Broiled Cornish Game Hen, Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Chestnut Stuffing, and Fried Calamari and Smelt in Spicy Marinara;
- Seafood Market with Smoked Salmon, Peppered Mackerel, Crab Claws, Cocktail Shrimp and Oysters on the Half Shell, Chilled Mussels and Clams
- Asian Station with assorted Maki and Nigiri Sushi, Dim Sum, Kung Pao Beef, Mongolian Chicken
- Carving Station with Slow Roasted Beef Rib-Eye with Au Jus and Horseradish, Christmas Country Ham with Buttermilk Biscuits, and Roasted Turkey with Gravy and Cranberry Sauce
- Antipasto Station with Charcuterie meats, Smoked Sausages, International Artisanal Cheeses, Rustic Breads, Olives, House Pickled Winter Vegetables, Infused Honey and Local Fruit Compote
- Micro Dessert Station with Candy Cane Crème Brulee, Yule Log, Chocolate Pecan Pie, Ginger Snap and Mousse Parfait, Spiced Apple Cake, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Chocolate Cannoli Napoleons, Holiday Cookies and Petit Fours
- Hot Chocolate Station with Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and “Adult” Hot Chocolate, House Made Marshmallows, Creme Chantilly and Spiked Foam
Adults are $69, Children 5-12 are $34, Children under 5 are complimentary. Tax and 20% gratuity not included. Reservations are recommended and may be made by calling the resort’s Holiday Hotline at 239 390-4398.
Additional Christmas Dining Offerings at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort:
Tarpon Bay Restaurant will present an a la carte menu on Christmas Eve from 5:30pm – 10:00pm. On Christmas Day, Tarpon Bay will offer a Christmas Specials menu and an a la carte menu from 5:00pm – 10:00pm.
Tanglewood Restaurant will serve breakfast on Christmas Eve from 6:30am – 11:30am, Lunch from 11:30am to 3:00pm and Dinner including Holiday Specials from 5:30pm – 10pm.