Bonita Springs, FL (PRWEB) December 19, 2014
Celebrate the arrival of 2015 with a feast of Caviar and Oysters, Herb Marinated Chateaubriand, Bone-in Rib-Eye, Rack of Lamb, Chilean Sea Bass, Chicken Cordon Bleu with Lobster & Tartufo Cheese and much, much more. Presented by Tanglewood Restaurant, guests will enjoy an international selection of appetizers, salads, sides and a decadent dessert display with a chocolate fountain. Live entertainment will be provided by jazz duo Susan Chastain and John Keevil. Seatings are from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Reservations are recommended and may be made by calling the resort’s Holiday Hotline at 239 390-4398.
Hyatt’s New Year’s Eve Gourmet Buffet presents exquisite selections including:
- Raw Bar with Caviar varieties, Oysters from the East and West, Jumbo Shrimp, Ceviche Shooters, Sushi and Sashimi, King Crab and Local Stone Crab Claws
- Herb Marinated Chateaubriand, Black Garlic Rubbed Bone-In Rib-Eye, Double-Cut Pork Chop, Oven Roasted Guinea Hen, Hearth Roasted Colorado Rack of Lamb
- From the Show Kitchen, Chilean Sea Bass, Stout-braised Beef Short Rib, Organic Chicken Cordon Bleu with Lobster and Tartufo Cheese
- Gourmet Salads and Produce, Caesar Salad, Farm-to-Table Greens
- Artisan Cheeses and Antipasto, Olives, Charcuterie and Crusty Breads
- Tomato Garden with Farm-to-Table seasonal tomato salads with Burrata Cheese, Carpaccio over Mache Greens
- Raclette Cheese Presentation with Steamed Potato, Cornichons and Pearl Onions
- Decadent Dessert Buffet with Purple Carrot Cake, Salted Caramel Cheesecake, Hazelnut Espresso Roulade, House-churned Ice Cream, Chocolate Fountain with Florida Strawberries, Gourmet Marshmallows and Angel Food Cake
Adults are $95, Children 5-12 are $45, Children under 5 are complimentary. Tax and 20% gratuity not included. Reservations are recommended and may be made by calling the resort’s Holiday Hotline at 239 390-4398.
Additional New Year’s Eve Offerings at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort
Tarpon Bay Restaurant will present a special New Year’s Eve menu from 5:30pm – 10:00pm. Live music by Chris and Jean Sidwell
Mangroves Bar and Belvedere Lounge present a New Year’s Eve party with DJ Buzzy from 9:00 pm – 1:00 am. Includes party favors and a Champagne Toast at midnight.
New Year’s Day Champagne Brunch at Tanglewood Restaurant
Tanglewood Restaurant will present a Champagne Brunch Buffet from 10:30am – 12:30pm on New Year’s Day. Selections include: Chef’s Carving Station, “Design Your Own Omelet Station”, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Link Sausage, Breakfast Potatoes, Pastries, Muffins, assorted Breads, Variety of Hot and Cold Cereal, Fresh Fruit, Juice and Coffee, Champagne, Mimosas and Bellinis.