Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 26, 2014
Becker's Healthcare is excited to reveal the top five articles on the Becker's ASC Review website for November 2014. These articles were among the most read articles for the month and reflect the topics most interesting to our readership. The articles include recent news and analysis for the ambulatory surgery center field as well as guidance for the future.
The top five articles are:
1. We Know What Happened to Joan Rivers: CMS' Inquiry Finds Numerous Major Errors—Written by Ellie Rizzo
2. 10 Predictions for the ASC Industry in 2015—Written by Laura Dyrda
3. ASC Anesthesia Relationships Under Attack—Written by Scott Becker
4. ASC Payments Officially to Increase 1.4% in 2015: 5 Things to Know About the Final Medicare 2015 Payment Rule—Written by Carrie Pallardy
5. 55 ASC Management & Development Companies to Watch in 2015—Written by Anuja Vaidya
For more information about Becker's ASC Review and opportunities to contribute, please contact Editor-in-Chief Laura Dyrda at email@example.com or Publisher Scott Becker at sbecker(at)beckershealthcare(dot)com.
*Becker's ASC Review is a Chicago-based publication focused on providing the most relevant business and legal news and analysis for ambulatory surgery center owners, operators, administrators and decision-makers. The publication includes weekly electronic newsletters, extra online content and bi-monthly print publications sent to ASC leaders across the country.