San Mateo, California (PRWEB) November 28, 2014
Consumers can save money and take full advantage of Cyber Monday deals with several tips courtesy of BuyVia (http://www.buyvia.com), a website and mobile app that combines in-store, online and mobile shopping:
- Make a list of all the stores that may sell items you are interested in purchasing. Create accounts at all these stores, so you can check out faster. You should also have Paypal, Masterpass, and Visa Checkout V.me accounts set-up, as some discounts require these payment types.
- Have all your laptops, Tablets and Smartphones fully charged and ready to shop.
- Use a password manager to store all your unique password logins, so that you can login into any store with one click.
- Plan ahead to reap the rewards! Search for various deal sites, such as BuyVia.com, which will list Cyber Monday sales at most major stores ahead of time. There is no central repository of these sales, unlike Thanksgiving newspaper ads.
- Enlist a friend or family member to shop at the same time. Stay in touch by instant messaging or shop together at home.
- Most stores start their sales at midnight Eastern time on Sunday night; stay up late Sunday night to get a jump on shopping.
- Have a printer ready to print out order confirmations and rebate forms.
Based in San Mateo, CA, BuyVia is the only online and mobile smart shopping service that combines intelligent shopping capabilities including a set your price feature, UPC/QR scanning, geo-local deals and wish lists. BuyVia is a combination of hand-curated expertise combined with a custom architecture and uses this technology to uncover reputable products at the best price available. Products and deals will be available through charter partners Amazon.com, HP, NewEgg, PriceGrabber, Dell, TigerDirect, Sony, etc., but because of BuyVia’s unbiased approach, any product and deal available anywhere on the Internet will be delivered to shopping app/website users. The iOS, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire app downloads are available via the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and Amazon’s App store. For more information visit http://www.buyvia.com, like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/buyvia or follow us on Twitter @BuyVia.