The M100 is the world's first transmitter based on the compact, head mount concept.
Urdorf, Switzerland (PRWEB) December 08, 2014
It is not true that all analytical transmitters are difficult to operate. METTLER TOLEDO now offers the M100 process analytical transmitter for its Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®) sensors. The M100 is the world's first transmitter based on the compact, head mount concept. Once configured, ISM technology means no local operator interface is necessary, which is why there are no keys or a display on the M100. Just install the sensor, fit the M100 on top, and start measuring.
Advantages of the M100 include:
- Universal – Multivariable transmitter for pH/ORP, conductivity, and dissolved oxygen
- Fast start-up - Plug and Measure with pre-calibrated sensors
- Small footprint – No cable; simply connect on top of the sensor and start measuring
The video can be seen at: http://www.mt.com/pro-video-m100
ABOUT METTLER TOLEDO PROCESS ANALYTICS
METTLER TOLEDO's Process Analytics division develops and manufactures instrumentation and sensors used for liquid process measurement, and measurement in pure and ultrapure water applications. Their product portfolio covers measurement of pH, dissolved and gaseous oxygen, dissolved ozone, oxygen reduction potential (ORP), resistivity/conductivity and total organic carbon (TOC). METTLER TOLEDO Process Analytics consists of two business units, Ingold and Thornton, whose products are commonly used in industries such as
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology
- Chemical process and refining industries
- Brewing, food and beverage production
- Power and steam generation plants
- Microelectronics manufacturing
For additional information, visit http://www.mt.com/pro