America's Smartest Cities - Forbes Magazine
Asheville, North Carolina (PRWEB) November 27, 2014
The job market always a significant factor when relocating to a new area of the United States. Folks living in the gated communities in Asheville can be rest assured in knowing that the Asheville job market is sizzling hot and burning up even more as new opportunities present themselves. Home loan lenders have been welcoming more homebuyers to the market over the past 5 years with low mortgage rates. The Asheville NC university and photography schools are booming seeing increased attendance rates. Even the tourist industry is growing as Asheville attracts more outdoor enthusiasts interested in family vacations in the mountains. The job market is sizzling this season and this is a perfect time to discover life on this side of North Carolina.
The Western North Carolina job market has announced some impressive statistics about its job market recently. Since its peak in 2007, the number of jobs have increased to more than 1,700. The economy is earning back the jobs lost from the recession in this four-county Asheville MSA, and this area currently has the lowest unemployment rate among all 14 metros of North Carolina. Since September 2013, the unemployment rate dropped from 5.5% to 4.6% according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Health Services, Private Education, Professional and Business Services industries are contributing numbers to these statistics, and more are expected to follow suit as time goes on.
These studies and the spectacular events and activities are piquing interests of retirees and their families interested in settling down in the gated communities in Asheville. The heart of Asheville is a perfect place to visit during family vacations or for potential students touring the Asheville NC university. The seasonal festivals, concerts and performances are popular draws to the area. Even the local photography schools offer classes for retirees seeking to try out new hobbies photographing scenic outlooks on the Blue Ridge Parkway and more. Home loan lenders continue to stand by with competitive mortgage rates for Baby Boomers interested in the popular neighborhoods in close proximity to downtown Asheville helping them make a permanent move into their dream home. Check out some gated communities in Asheville in the heated up home buying market:
1) Reynolds Mountain overlooks downtown Asheville and is perfect for those who want to hang on to the city life a little bit longer into the starlite sky. The dazzling mountaintop views of the city sweep anyone off their feet, along with the convenient amenities like its urban village at the base of the mountain with a YMCA health facility, outdoor cafes and more.
2) Biltmore Lake is a 62-acre scenic lake located in the center of Asheville. This luxury home community is also one of the top family-oriented neighborhoods in the area. Complete with multiple community parks, 4.2 miles of hiking and walking trails, children’s playground, ball courts a more, this place has something for everyone. The family vacations continue forever living at this gem of a mountain community in Asheville, North Carolina.
3) Southcliff is not just any mountaintop neighborhood. It is upscale community in close proximity to the city, Blue Ridge Parkway entrance and Asheville NC university. The convenient location, mountain setting with five community parks and six miles of walking trails is a picture of perfection for nature-lovers. The strategically placed rustic furniture and outdoor accents focus on the natural terrain and enhance the experience of the outdoors year round.
4) Village of Cheshire at Black Mountain is the quintessential town village framed by mountain homes which can be seen from miles around. Folks do not have to be artists to appreciate the beauty of this community. Retirees and families living here appreciate the convenient access to amenities like: The Village Center, six tennis courts, community parks, indoor swimming pool, racquet club and fitness center. Comfort and country meet in this village- inspired community!
5) The Ramble at Biltmore Forest continues to be the talk of the town with its 1,000 acres of curated forests and amazing perks. Everybody wants to live in The Ramble in close proximity to downtown Asheville and enjoy the saline swimming pool, explore the hiking and biking trail system and stroll through all four community parks.
These are just a few of the mountain communities in high demand thanks to the job market boom in Asheville, North Carolina. Folks have plenty of opportunities to find a full-time or part-time jobs in order to easily qualify with local home loan lenders or splurge on one of the photography classes at the Asheville NC university as they get to know the area.
Real Estate Scorecard recommends talking with Sean McLaughlin of Mountain Oak Properties to discover all the friendliest Asheville neighborhoods.
About Real Estate Scorecard:
Real Estate Scorecard writes unbiased real estate reviews providing in-depth information about popular gated communities in Florida,
Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, all in an effort to help people discover where to retire in the Southeast.