Our goal and investments are centered on effective methods and technologies to enable the highest level of mission readiness. We are developing training systems that play a vital role in the development and sustainment of our warfighters.
SAN DIEGO, Calif. (PRWEB) December 01, 2014
Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) will demonstrate innovative capabilities for Live, Virtual and Constructive (LVC) training for increased effectiveness and readiness assessment at the 2014 Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC). I/ITSEC is the world’s largest modeling, simulation and training conference held Dec. 1-5 in Orlando, Fla.
“As the needs of U.S. and allied forces evolve, Cubic is committed to developing effective and affordable training solutions by listening to our customers and driving innovation into the areas they need most,” said Dave Schmitz, president of Cubic Defense Applications. “Our goal and investments are centered on effective methods and technologies to enable the highest level of mission readiness. We are developing training systems that play a vital role in the development and sustainment of our warfighters.”
Some of the next-generation Cubic products and services to be exhibited at the conference include:
- Augmented Reality Glasses Observation Network (ARGON): An augmented reality solution that increases the realism and fidelity of battlefield effects for indirect and direct fire, and live force-on-force engagements for more effective training.
- CyberMASTER: A Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution that increases cyber training effectiveness and reduces hardware costs through cloud-based delivery of realistic “Red Flag” cybersecurity exercise environments.
- NeuroBridge: A neuroscience-based software solution that is used with Cubic’s LVC training systems to optimize how the trainee’s brain functions in real time to improve situational awareness and assessment. NeuroBridge is easy to use, customizable and cost effective.
- EST3000™: A small arms marksmanship training device that is portable, indoor, multipurpose and multilane. EST 3000™ replicates crew and individual live fire exercises for increased safety, cost effectiveness and efficiency. EST 3000™ integrates with Cubic’s NeuroBridge technology for accurate feedback and assessment.
- Cloud Enabled Training Service (CETS): Cloud-hosted services and applications are used to manage the entire spectrum of training activities – from after action review to life cycle management. CETS is accessible anytime, anywhere for increased efficiency and cost savings.
- Plan X: An end-to-end cyber warfare program that uses automated systems, the latest Infrastructure As Code (IAC) deployment and intuitive interfaces to effectively train future cyber operators using a simulated cyber mission workflow to plan, manage and execute a cyberattack in real time.
- Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Immersive Courseware Simulator: Demonstration of the U.S. Navy’s new LCS virtual training program. Set within the Immersive Virtual Shipboard Environment (IVSE), trainees perform tasks in a realistic multi-user environment. The LCS Immersive Courseware Simulator is a cost effective solution that allows trainees to function within complex systems at a fraction of the cost.
- LCS Mission Bay Trainer: Demonstration of the U.S. Navy’s LCS tactile training program that highlights hands-on interaction for more effective training. Trainees use identical replicas of actual equipment and controls to perform required tasks in a highly immersive gaming environment.
Attendees may view the latest innovations and demonstrations at the Cubic booth #721, located in the Orange County Convention Center. For more information please visit http://www.cubic.com/IITSEC2014.
About Cubic Corporation
Cubic Corporation is the parent company of three major business segments. Cubic Transportation Systems is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions. Cubic Defense Applications is a leading provider of realistic combat training systems and secure communications. Mission Support Services is a leading provider of training, operations, maintenance, technical and other support services for the U.S. and allied nations. For more information about Cubic, see the company's Web site at http://www.cubic.com.