Novatus continues to deliver more control and flexibility to its users.
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) November 28, 2014
Novatus, a leading provider of contract lifecycle management solutions, announced its Release v5.1 which provides customers with greater reporting capabilities, more searchable options and enhanced workflow options.
“As we continue to evolve and grow the Novatus platform, we continue to provide more functionality and improved performance in response to requests from our customers,” states Robert Gambotz, CEO for Novatus. “With the enhancements that we have made to Advanced Reporting, users now have the ability to create and schedule more reports, develop distribution lists and more customization options. With user input, we have added the ability to map new items, increased the number of exportable fields and enhanced searchable fields.”
Key changes in this release include:
- New reporting capabilities that include Global Reporting, report scheduling, new reporting options such as dynamic form history. Users can now group bands to streamline the grouping process. With Advanced Reporting, users can create reports from different data sets through a search query and is the foundation for supporting paginated forms, sub-reporting, and convergence to a single report. Users can change the format of their report, move fields around and from multiple groupings and change headers. Advanced Reporting gives users control over the design of their reports.
- Enhancements to Sales Connect that include to tie the Opportunity stage to the individual contract type. Users can now link documents in Novatus and send it to Salesforce. With Sales Connect, clients can efficiently manage the contract lifecycle right from their existing Salesforce system.
- More mapping options for Creation Templates, giving users the ability to include additional parties, names, projects and products.
- More automation and in-depth visibility into Projects.
- More streamlined data capture in the request process.
- Deeper search, sorting and exporting capabilities.
Novatus maintains a consistent development schedule, delivering three quality upgrades to their solution annually. This upgrade is the third one this year.
To learn more about Novatus or request a demo, contact us at 877.745.3070 or email info(at)novatuscontracts(dot)com
About Novatus, Inc.
Novatus, Inc. was founded in 2008 by well-respected and globally recognized contract and supply chain industry leaders and pioneers in the contract lifecycle management (CLM) industry. The Novatus team is passionate about providing results-oriented contract, compliance and supplier management web-based software solutions and unrivaled customer support resulting in measurable, positive business results for their clients. Novatus has a compelling and scalable business solution for companies of every size and today being used by thousands of Global 1000 users to manage diverse purchase, sales and partner agreements. For more information, visit http://www.novatuscontracts.com, call our US office at 877.745.3070 or our London office at +44 (0) 203 755 3707.