(PRWEB) November 29, 2014
Wabi Sabi Eco Fashion Concept is on a mission to clean up the fashion industry. The company´s founder, Michele Helene Cohen, experienced first hand the negative impact that toxic chemicals used in fashion can have on people´s heath and on the environment. The contemporary womenswear brand designs high quality, versatile day to evening dresses made with 100% certified organic fabrics.
Inspired by nature but designed for city life, each dress in the "Sustainable City Style" collection is named after one of the top ranking cities in the world for sustainability. The "Sustainable City Style" collection is available just in time for the holiday season. Wabi Sabi is now offering a limited time 20% discount to celebrate the start of the season. From Black Friday to Cyber Monday, Friday November 28th to Monday December 1st 2014, go green and save some green($) on all purchases made through Wabi Sabi´s online store http://www.wabisabiecofashionconcept.com.
Wabi Sabi merges wellness with fashion, designing clothes that not only look great, but that also empower women to live healthier and happier. Driven by consumer demand for high quality, stylish and ecological clothing, Wabi Sabi caters to the sophisticated and discerning woman who cares as much about her health and wellness as she does about her looks.
The inspiration from the brand comes from the Japanese philosophy Wabi Sabi (侘 寂) that celebrates authenticity, utility and beauty in a visually uncluttered way. Elegance, contemporary style, luxurious eco-friendly fabrics, excellent fit and expert craftsmanship characterize each piece of Wabi Sabi EcoFashionConcept clothing.
Wabi Sabi stands for:
1) Versatile, day to evening wear that is appropriate for the office and for a night out.
2) 100% organic fabrics that are cultivated, transformed, dyed and finished without the use of harmful chemicals. The fabrics used are certified by the internationally recognized certification organizations GOTS and OEKO-TEX
3) Supporting women in business. Wabi Sabi works with women owned and run ateliers
4) Wabi Sabi dresses are on trend and at the same time timelessly stylish. Fashion fades but style is forever.
5) Flattering silhouettes that empower women to feel confident, sophisticated and sexy
6) Minimal environmental impact and the highest ethical standards for manufacturing
7) Making a difference by creating fashion that is Good for People and Good for the Planet
For additional information on Wabi Sabi EcoFashionConcept, the Sustainable City Style Collection, or to find the store location nearest to you, contact the Founder and CEO Michele Cohen or visit the company website, http://www.wabisabiecofashionconcept.com.