London, UK (PRWEB) November 28, 2014
With consumer voice and data services reaching saturation, cellular carriers are seeking to take advantage of other avenues to boost their revenues. One of such opportunities lies in supplying network connectivity for machine-to-machine (M2M) devices such as connected vehicles, digital signage, smart meters, and health care monitors. Despite its low average revenue per user (ARPU), M2M technology has helped operators create stable revenue streams across a number of verticals comprising automotive, utilities, health care, logistics, transportation, retail, public safety, and consumer electronics. The monetisation of wearable technology is yet another great opportunity. Mobile device original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are pouring money into wearable devices, with an eye towards offsetting decreasing margins in their conventional smart phone and tablet markets. Hence, the market has been overfilled with an abundance of wearable devices able to collect, send and process data over mobile apps.
Envisaging opportunities to route large traffic volumes from these wearable devices, a lot of cellular carriers are currently looking to adjust wearable technology in accordance with their M2M offerings, targeting consumer and vertical markets alike. M2M and wearable devices are forecast to assist mobile operators in shoveling in around USD 116 billion in network connectivity revenues by 2020-end, posting a CAGR of more than 40% during 2015-2020.
New report package “The M2M, IoT & Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2015 – 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts” worked out by Signals and Systems Telecom (SNS Telecom) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: The M2M, IoT & Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2015 – 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts
Published: November, 2014
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The report bundle comprises two comprehensive reports covering both the M2M and wearable technology marketplaces.
The package provides an in-depth analysis of M2M and wearable technology, including detailed insights into key market challenges & drivers, investment attractiveness, vertical and consumer sector opportunities, future scenario, use cases, major trends, value chain, wearable technology and M2M deployment examples and case studies, extensive profiles of players in this ecosystem, and also a bunch of key strategic recommendations. Exhaustive and objective forecasts for M2M connections, shipments of wearable devices and M2M modules, and other associated sub-markets during 2014-2020 are provided. The forecast data are then segmented into regional, vertical, country and technology sub-markets.
Reasons to Buy:
- Comprehend the sizing of the M2M and wearable technology universe.
- Gain knowledge of how the ecosystem is developing by region and segment.
- Speculate on the market size in 2020 as well as the rate of its growth.
- Gain insights into the major applications of M2M and wearable technology across a diversity of industry verticals.
- Stay informed about which geographies and industry verticals provide the biggest potential for growth of the M2M and wearable technology.
- Look at the structure of the M2M and wearable technology value chain along with its evolution moving forward, as well as its influence on key vertical market segments.
- Review the vendors’ market share for embedded wireless M2M modules, the amount of units to be shipped in 2020 and the way in which the decreasing ASPs are set to influence the sales revenue.
- Identify the size of the M2M and IoT platforms market.
- Get to know the top wearable device vendors and the strategies used by them.
More new research report packages and separate studies by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.