London, UK (PRWEB) November 28, 2014
China is currently the leading mercury producer, accounting for around 75% of the world output. In 2013, Kyrgyzstan was the world’s second largest mercury manufacturer, its share of the world material production totaled 13.8%. The county was followed by Chile and Russia, each accounting for 2.8% of the world mercury output.
Most of the global mercury reserves are concentrated in China, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, Russia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Peru. The overall resources are estimated at about 600,000 tonnes. The current deposits are enough to satisfy the mercury demand in the future, given the decreased consumption of the material.
The USA is among the largest mercury exporting countries, with Indonesia, Nigeria and Peru being the key destinations.
The output volumes of mercury have recently declined as the result of the decreasing demand from consumers. The slowdown of the mine production has been observed since 2010.
About half of the world mercury output is utilized for the vinyl chloride monomer manufacturing, while the other end-use sectors account for the other half of the demand.
Topical research study “Mercury: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” developed by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Mercury: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 1,300.00
The comprehensive report delves deep into the world mercury industry and analyzes the market based on key geographical regions. It provides key facts on the present market situation, reviews its historical background and discusses the market trends during the 2008-2013 time period. Besides, the comprehensive study contains a detailed mercury description, uncovers main application spheres, substitutes and worldwide resources. It offers trustworthy information on the mercury prices, import and export volumes, the mine production and consumption. It thoroughly examines the downstream market and overviews the latest projects. In addition, the report is enriched with detailed description of the major companies. Mercury market forecast till 2019 is included too.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get clear picture of the current situation on the mercury market and understand how the market developed since 2008.
- Detailed profiles of the main producers and an insightful overview of the downstream market help to identify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Increase sales and expand footprint within the mercury industry using an extensive forecast through 2019.
- All-round market analysis helps to qualify potential investment opportunities.
- Receive access to unique data on the mercury production, consumption, supply and prices.
- Get look at the tables illustrating the demand/supply statistics over the recent years.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.