Whiteboard video is transforming the way agents, brokers and wholesalers convey their message.
Sutton, MA (PRWEB) November 28, 2014
Many insurance organizations are unaware that 80% of website visitors will watch a video, while only 20% will read content. That means agencies and wholesale brokers can lose 80% of the in-profile prospects visiting their website if they lack video content. In this webinar, StartUpSelling's panel of insurance marketing experts will review insurance video marketing and discuss opportunities with video development. One new technology is whiteboard video, and it is transforming the way insurance agencies and wholesale brokers are conveying their message and converting leads. Watch this 25 minute power webinar on demand and learn:
- Gain Prospect Attention – Increase Understanding Of Products Or Services by 74%
- Explain Complex Concepts – 90% Of Internet Users Say Video Helps Their Decision Making Process
- Improve Insurance SEO – Websites With Video Are 50 Times More Likely To Appear On Google Page 1
- Convert Viewers Into Leads – 64% Of Website Visitors Are More Likely To Buy After Watching A Video
- Stay In The Mind Of Clients & Prospects – 80% Of Internet Users Remember The Videos They Watch
StartUpSelling CEO Alan Blume commented, "video offers agents and brokers a highly effective method to rapidly convey complex and nuanced concepts. Videos are an excellent tool to augment insurance marketing and lead initiatives.” To learn more about how Insurance Whiteboard Videos can improve insurance marketing, please contact StartUpSelling at (518) 222-6392.
For more information about Territory Exclusive Insurance Marketing Solutions for agents, brokers and wholesalers, visit StartUpSelling.com or call 518-222-6392 for a complimentary insurance marketing review. StartUpSelling, Inc. offers customized, integrated insurance marketing programs and lead generation services such as, insurance web marketing, insurance email marketing, insurance web seminar marketing, prospect list generation and insurance appointment setting.