Diet Doc takes weight loss to a new level by providing their patients with customized meal plans, personal attention and medical guidance throughout.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) December 22, 2014
Fad diets have been around forever - only the names have changed. The reason why most fad diets have hung around so long is that they do work - temporarily. The problem with fad diets is that, as the body becomes accustomed to new eating behaviors, weight loss tapers, leaving the dieter uncertain of how to reset the metabolism to return the body to fast fat burn mode. For this reason, Diet Doc developed their all-inclusive diet plans that are medically supervised throughout. Through scheduled weekly checkup calls, doctors are quickly able to identify weight loss plateaus, modify the diet plan and reset the metabolism.
In an effort to help prospective dieters distinguish the difference between fad diets and true weight loss programs, the specially trained doctors at Diet Doc have compiled a simple list of important considerations:
- Is the diet plan simple and easy to follow? While some fad diets are comprised of entirely one food, which typically does not have the sustainability to be legitimate, others require graduate level college degrees in mathematics or statistics to calculate calories, carbs or nougat units.
- Are the meal plan ingredients difficult to obtain? Many diets will remain in the fad category due to simple geography. The New Nordic Diet for instance, while helpful for weight loss, can be difficult for a family living in Wyoming looking to purchase their weekly supply of pickled herring, lingonberries and reindeer. And accepting an invitation to Chucky Cheese or Olive Garden is impossible if one wishes to remain steadfast on the Paleo Diet.
- Does the diet plan help patients break bad eating habits and develop new, healthier patterns that will generate weight loss, promote better health and reduce risk factors for disease?
- Remember, if an eating pattern has a name or title, there is a reason. Maybe the name generates more income or even invokes romantic or philosophical ideals of a yesteryear, promising to return the dieter to that time.
- Is the diet plan corroborated by scientific research? The wonderful thing about diets is that they can be scientifically studied, real results can be seen and real parameters can be measured. Fat percentage, waist circumference, insulin and sugar levels, blood pressure and cholesterol levels can all be measured. These patterns can also be compared to placebo or regular diets. Fads, on the other hand, have no real traction in scientific studies.
- What side effects should the dieter expect?
The professionals at Diet Doc decided to get back to basics by offering their patients easy to follow meal and snack plans that are uniquely designed to be compatible with their health and nutritional needs. Patients learn why and how to incorporate healthy foods that, not only generate weight loss, but improve health and reduce the risk for weight-related disease.
New patients first consult with a Diet Doc physician who will review the entire system prior to making recommendations for the best method for fast and long term weight loss. While all patients are eligible for meal and snack plans, many will qualify for prescription diet products that help patients adhere to their weight loss goals by eliminating the typical dieting side effects. Most patients notice the loss of pounds and inches from the most stubborn areas within days, which motivates them to continue to adhere to their weight loss goals. In fact, a recent in-house survey of over 20,000 actual patients revealed an average loss of 20 pounds per month with the guidance of Diet Doc’s professionals.
Diet Doc’s personalized method of weight loss has taken dieting to a whole new level. Patients throughout the country are turning to this modern approach and labeling Diet Doc the leader in safe, fast and long term weight loss programs. The company urges those of all shapes and sizes to call today to speak with the professionals and to schedule a personal consultation.
About the Company:
Diet Doc Weight Loss is the nation's leader in medical, weight loss offering a full line of prescription medication, doctor, nurse and nutritional coaching support. For over a decade, Diet Doc has produced a sophisticated, doctor designed weight loss program that addresses each individual specific health need to promote fast, safe and long term weight loss.
Diet Doc Contact Information:
Providing care across the USA
San Diego, CA