The Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization. We depend on fundraising activities such as this to support our mission.
Plover, WI (PRWEB) November 30, 2014
This will be a public auction in which anyone will be able to bid on the items. The holiday auction consists of 20 items from 14 different companies.
- Brenny Transportation, Inc donated a die-cast collectible Peterbilt model truck, 2-part truck cooler, and a Brenny teddy bear.
- Caledonia Haulers donated a ladies hoodie, breast cancer awareness cap, and a DCP collectible Peterbilt model truck/tanker.
- IdleAir donated an Epiphone PR 150 guitar autographed by Mark Chesnutt.
- JJ Keller & Associates donated a JJ Keller collectible model truck.
- Lindsay Lawler donated a camo drink koozie, patch, to-go cup, two T-shirts, and two trucker caps.
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. (PTL) donated two die-cast collectible model trucks.
- Pride Transport donated a woman’s zip up hoodie and a Freightliner Cascadia collectible model truck.
- Prime Transport Solution donated a set of PTS50 Pneumatic Landing Legs.
- Seat Specialists donated a Superior Sport Captain Seat (includes massage, H/C, power lumbar, and free adaptor kit).
- TranStrategy Partners donated a Leadership Assessment and three Business Coaching Sessions.
- TruckLogics donated three different levels of annual membership to their TruckLogics business management program.
- Trucker Therapy donated four sessions to address anger, stress, and relationship issues or business coaching.
- The Cleveland Indians donated four lower level tickets for the 2015 season.
- Women In Trucking Association donated a die-cast collectible Freightliner Class XL model truck.
“The Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization. We depend on fundraising activities such as this to support our mission,” said Jan Hamblin, WIT Foundation Board of Directors Chair. “This year we were able to award three scholarships to students entering the trucking industry. We would like to award twice as many scholarships in 2015,” Hamblin added.
The auction will be open for two weeks, ending on December 15, 2014 at 11:45pm Central Time.
To view items or place a bid, visit http://www.32auctions.com/witfoundation.
Women In Trucking Association, Inc. is a nonprofit association established to encourage the employment of women in the trucking industry, promote their accomplishments and minimize obstacles faced by women working in the trucking industry. Membership is not limited to women, as 16 percent of its members are men who support the mission. Women In Trucking is supported by its members and the generosity of Gold Level Partners: Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems, Daimler Trucks NA, GE Capital Transportation Finance, Great Dane Trailers, U.S. Xpress, and Walmart. Follow WIT on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn. For more information, visit http://www.womenintrucking.org or call 888-464-9482.