Hudson Valley, New York (PRWEB) December 03, 2014
Looking for that perfect gift for a sports fan? Lisa Iannucci and Ej “The Rainmaker” Garr, co-hosts of Sports Palooza Radio (http://radio.sportspalooza.com/) an online weekly sports podcast on BlogTalkRadio, have 10 recommendations for that sports lover. They are also hosting a contest where entrants can win many sports books, a yoga kit, DVDs and more!
"We know how hard it is to buy for that sports fan in your life, so we wanted to share some great ideas,” says Garr, who is co-founder of Sports Palooza, a professional sports handicapper and a featured writer for Bet DSI. Listen to Sports Palooza Radio every Thursday at 11 a.m. EST. Guests have included NFL Hall of Famers, WWE superstars, Olympic athletes, authors, celebrities and so many more!
Here are some holiday gift ideas (Editors: Iannucci and Garr are available for interviews.)
- A sports book: There are sports books for every sports fan. For the boxing fans: The Future of Boxing by Alexandre Choko has 55 vignettes and color photos on all the greats including Muhammad Ali, Oscar De La Hoya, Roberto Duran, George Foreman, Marvin Hagler, Evander Holyfield, Don King, and, of course, Mike Tyson. The set also includes a DVD and each boxed set is individually numbered and autographed by Mike Tyson ($500 retail, signed, also available unsigned).
- A jersey of a favorite player
- Tickets to a game
- A virtual version of their favorite game.
- Jewelry made to match favorite team colors.
- A sporting experience: The New York Yankees have a baseball camp, Annika Sorenstam has a program where attendees can receive personal instruction directly from her. Give the baseball fan a Big League Tour or a NASCAR fan a day behind the wheel of a racecar.
- A buy-in to their Fantasy Football/Baseball League on http://majorleaguefantasysports.com/ (and be sure to listen to our weekly fantasy sports podcast every Sunday at 11 a.m. EST).
- Sports memorabilia from online auction sites, including those on CharityBuzz, which benefit various charities.
- Looking for the perfect gift for a teen sports fan? Check out Sports Palooza's guest post on YA Interrobang this week where we recommended various books: http://www.yainterrobang.com/holiday-shopping-guide-for-the-sports-lover/
Want to Win Several Great Items for the Sports Fan this Holiday Season?
Simply go to: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/ODcxYzQ4ZmY5ZmUxZDE5MTI4OGFlODI0MGFmMTYzOjE=/
And follow the directions to enter and win. United States residents only. Contest ends on December 10 and all items won will be shipped separately.
Prizes include: autographed copies of Confusing the Enemy: The Cus D'Amato Story by Dr. Scott Weiss and Paige Stover; Unbridled Passion: Show Jumping's Greatest Horses and Riders by Jeff Papows; The Casino through a Dealer's Eyes Strategies for Success by Connie Allen; A Pirate for Life by Steve Blass, Erik Sherman; Called Out But Safe, by Al Clark and Dan Schlossberg; Wooden & Me, by Woody Woodburn. Prizes also include an AlignMed shirt (alignmed.com), which relieves pain, increases balance and flexibility, reduces fatigue and improves recovery rate; “Fit as a Pro: Five 10-Minute Full Body Workouts” DVDs from professional soccer player Lauren Sesselmann (fitasapro.com). “Element: Stretch, Release & Restore Yoga Kit with Massage Roller Balls” kit from celebrity yoga instructor and mind/body expert Ashley Turner. Three items from Dr. Chris (The Sports Doc) Stankovich: Own The Game: Developing a Mind of Steel for Mental Toughness in Sports; Parent’s Video Playbook DVD; and a digital toolkit of choice.
Good luck and Happy Holidays!