London, UK (PRWEB) December 01, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the NCT CBRNe Middle East conference. This year’s event will take place from December 9th to December 11th in the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi.
Being conducted in a region that has consistently been threatened by the outspread and utilisation of chemical and nuclear weapons, the NCT CBRNe Middle East 2014 conference will be devoted to a discussion of this permanent threat to international and regional security, and how military special forces units and first responders can be prepared for the worst-case scenario. Being encircled by conflictive regions and failed states, particularly nations in the Arabian Peninsula, must be always on the toes to thwart non-traditional attacks on their native land and people. States like the UAE, Kuwait and Saudi-Arabia are living with CBRNe threats since the First and Second Persian Gulf Wars. Nevertheless, political turmoil in North Africa, the conflict over Iran’s nuclear programme, chemical weapon and civil war incidents in Syria, and also concerns about CBRNe proliferation amongst terrorist organisations in Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Egypt and Afghanistan make the non-conventional threat a more urgent and realistic one.
For this reason, the top international professionals and regional decision makers and first responders will gather in Abu Dhabi this December to discuss this enduring threat, and also the best practices and efficient solutions with respect to CBRNe attack detection, mitigation and decontamination.
The NCT CBRNe Middle East 2014
Date: December 9-11, 2014
Location: Hilton Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates
NCT CBRNe Middle East will be the first leading-edge CBRN defense event in the region, encompassing a live demonstration of CBRNe capabilities and two days of trainings and conference with top-notch speakers and delegations from more than 20 nations. Additionally, the almost sold-out exhibition will display ultra-modern CBRN equipment and solutions, providing the region’s first responders and Special Ops Forces with innovative approaches to meet non-traditional threats.
Some of the first-class speakers taking to the stage this December include:
- Gen. Dr. Aamer Ikram, Department of Microbiology, the Armed Forces Institute for Pathology (AFIP), Pakistan
- Gen. Aref Salim Alzaben, General Director & Military Commandant, King Abdullah II Special Operations Training Center (KASOTC), Jordan
- Aayda Al Shehhi, Radiation Safety Department, the Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulation (FANR), the United Arab Emirates
- Colonel Henry Neumann, Commander, the Bundeswehr CBRN Defence Command, Germany
- Colonel Hussein Al-Hameidi, Director of Disaster Department, the Directorate of Civil Defence, Jordan
- Georges Saad, Manager of the Emergency Medicine Training Center, Saint George’s Hospital University Medical Center, Lebanon
The NCT CBRNe Middle East 2014 is indeed a must-attend for those seeking to gain maximum exposure, meet the proper people and win business in one of the most vibrant and highest- spending regions from pole to pole.
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts!
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.